Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

INTRODUCTIONS!!!

Posted by on Oct. 21, 2011 at 2:08 PM
  • 38 Replies
  • 1124 Total Views

Hi my name is Christy, I am a SAHM of 3 crazy kiddos. I have been married for 14 years. I love scary movies and I love spending time with my family!

by on Oct. 21, 2011 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IhartU
by on Oct. 21, 2011 at 2:12 PM

My name is Dawn. I have been married for 11 years and I have 4 wonderful children. I'm a SAHM until my newest little one goes off to school in like 6 years and I'm enjoying the time off to spend with my family. I like baseball (Go Tribe!) and anything- TV, movies, books- that have to do with the paranormal and horror.

Happy to meet you all!

liss7208
by New Member on Oct. 21, 2011 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Im malissa, normally I am scared of paranormal movies but can watch them on tv for some reason...I have two kiddos and a great husband who is the one who got me watching the show...nice to meet y'all! Well kinda meet lol...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charlotsomtimes
by Member on Oct. 21, 2011 at 2:26 PM

I'm Shelby. I have a daughter who will be 18 next month, a 15 yr old son and a hubby I've been with for 20 yrs as of next month as well!  I like horror - but not so much the more gorey kind (anymore) .   I'm not working at the moment -but all this staying home the last couple years has made me feel OLD! Hopefully I will have some sort of job soon!   My daughter and I watch the show :)

TallChic
by New Member on Oct. 21, 2011 at 2:56 PM

Hello all.  IhartU -  saw your post about this group and had to check it out.   I watched the first show and recorded the others and hope to get them watched this weekend.  I was a HUGE Lost fan and havent found that show to replace it but I am thinking this show will be the one.  My name is Stacey and I have 4 children.  An 18 yr old daughter, 16 year old son and 11 year old b/g twins. My husband and I have been married for 13 years.  We live in Northern WI.   

brandi185
by on Oct. 21, 2011 at 3:27 PM

hi, i'm brandi.  i have 2 boys, ages 10 and 7.  i've been married 10 years now.  i am actually watcching the most recent episode of american horror story right now.  i get scared easily but i still love this kind of stuff.

LoriAnn87
by on Oct. 23, 2011 at 12:41 PM

Hello Everyone

My name is Lori and I'm 33 years old. I have been married for 4 years but with my husband for 7 years. We have a 3 1/2 year old son. I work part time at Bottom Dollar foods as a sale associate and my husband works full time at the MUA. Me and my husband are big horror fans and we watch all the horrors movies that are new and old. We love watching America Horror.

aidansmommy219
by Member on Oct. 23, 2011 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this

hi im shayne. ive been married for 2 years but with dh for 7 years. we have a 4.5 year old ds and another little one on the way. i work as a cma at the hospital and take pre req classes for nursing. i think this show is freaky..and it weirds me out more than most scary movies. i look forward to seeing the new episode each week!

jessran1218
by New Member on Oct. 24, 2011 at 8:50 AM

Hi, my name is Jessica. Im an Army wife. Married for 3 years but we been together for 6 years and we have two kids ages 1 and 2 . I just started watching this show online and I love it so far.

BlackButtrfly
by Member on Oct. 25, 2011 at 11:39 AM

Hey yall!  My name is Kori and it looks like I'm the only single mom here thus far.  I have an 8 year old and I work full time as a medical coder/biller.  Most of my friends have lives so they don't watch as much tv as I do *wink*.  They certainly don't like scary/paranormal stuff as much as I do so I'm glad to have this group!

FrenchGrey
by head admin. on Oct. 27, 2011 at 12:48 AM

Hi!

I'm Ashley. Love this show...love Jessica Lange....

Not really a big horror fan but I couldn't resist this show. 

I have to mute the theme "music" at the start because it rattles my brain around and freaks me out.

:) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)