Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi my name is Christy, I am a SAHM of 3 crazy kiddos. I have been married for 14 years. I love scary movies and I love spending time with my family!

by on Oct. 21, 2011 at 2:08 PM
Replies (31-38):
mom2eg
by New Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:26 AM
Hi my name is Jess and I am a SAHM to 2 kids, my daughter is 8 and my son is 6. I started watching AHS when season 2 aired and loved the whole dark and creepy thing so I watched Season 1 on Netflix and loved that too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SinaiJ
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:16 PM

Hello, I'm Sinai! Mom of two boys, 5 and 10 yrs old! Pretty much everything you need to know about what I like and who I am is on my profile haha Feel free to come say hi! :o)

christi34
by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Hi! My name is Christi! My son and I love this show and watch it together each week. My sons name is Alex and he is 10 years old. He has been getting more interested in voodoo and witchcraft. We really don't have a particular religion but I do try to teach him to keep an open mind and to never disrespect another religion.

But we like anything dealing with the paranormal, zombies or anything in between. I like to read books and play FarmVille 2!

Star88
by New Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Hi everyone !!! My name is Lesi. I have 2 girls. One is 8 and the other is 1.  Started watching American Horror Story: COVEN. My friend told me to watch the other 2 prvs seasons. I watched the first season in 2 days, lol, I couldn't stop watching. Waiting for Netflix to take out the Second season.

krystalmaye2429
by New Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 1:13 PM

My name is Krystal. I have been with my BF for 7 years as of Halloween. We have 2 children together Charlotte who is almost 6 and Dexter who just turned 1. We love all things horror and are a very laid back family. :)

Hottmomma607
by Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Hi I'm Trica love scary movies, scary shows, Syfy.
Married to a great man, live in Washington state.
Hottmomma607
by Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Love the show since season 1!
auggirl11
by New Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 7:36 PM

hello ladies! my name is Mary I'm 31 i live in NH and love American horror story the coven!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN