Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi my name is Christy, I am a SAHM of 3 crazy kiddos. I have been married for 14 years. I love scary movies and I love spending time with my family!

by on Oct. 21, 2011 at 2:08 PM
Replies (11-20):
madcrazymom
by on Oct. 27, 2011 at 4:31 PM
Hey I'm Jess, 5 living kiddos married 20 years, love everything spooky and horror related. Love the show so far.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aleaha
by on Oct. 27, 2011 at 10:30 PM

Hi, my name is Aleaha.  I'm married and have 2 kids, ages 3 and 10.  I wasn't too sure about the show when I watched the first episode but I usually give new shows 2-3 episodes.  I'm glad I did because I love this show now. 

ishmay28
by Member on Oct. 28, 2011 at 10:31 AM

Hey I'm Michelle. 31 yo mom of 3 lil monsters. 11,10 and 2. Absolutly love anything scary and/or creepy. Probably stems from my mom being too scared to watch horror movies alone and waking up her 2 year old little girl to watch them with her lol.

janitablue
by Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 9:24 AM

I am so happy I found a group that I can talk about this show. I feel like I have no one  talk to . I love the show .

It always leave me in suspend. Oh yeah my name is Janita. I work part time as home health aide and go

school part time my major is nursing. I have adorable son seven year old Vernon and marry to Vernon sr

for six year . We been together for over ten years. I look forward to chatting with everyone.

LivingLive810
by New Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 3:22 PM

Hi my name is Liliana and I'm 24 and married to the sweetest, goofyest guy.. we have an 8 month old son together and i just got him addicted to this show 3 days ago haha we caught up with all the episodes online and i recorded the last two.. So far it's a pretty great show and it's just has nothing but surprises with each episode which is what has me addicted :p  Can't wait for the next episode!!!  Is it just me or does anyone else think maybe that's tate's baby cuz how he was dressed up in that leather thing and that leather person is who got her pg... cuz i REALLY don't think that it was the husband lol

and how is jessican lange??? I recognize the name but i can't remember who she is.. it's not the college girl he cheated with is it?? or is it the hideous wife?

Jessica1119
by Member on Nov. 11, 2011 at 5:49 PM

HI!  I'm Jessica.  Super addicted to this show!!!!

whistlingI can't get that whistling song out of my head!

MamaKayKay
by New Member on Nov. 14, 2011 at 8:50 PM
Hi everyone! My name is Kayla and I'm a SAHM to 2 beautiful, wonderful (most of the time) chilren. My son is 3 years old, almost 4 and my daughter is 10 months. I have been married for 4 1/2 years to great hubby. I have always LOVED scary movies and was alway intrigued with the paranormal. I just love this show :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KLPeters
by Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:34 PM

Hello to all the AHS fans. I'm Krissie. I've got one son who just turned 10 in October, Tristan aka Boo, 4 cats plus 3 new kittens and a stray tom that just hangs around all the time now.(I'm working on my "crazy cat lady" persona.)

Engaged to an awesome guy who loves all things horror, like myself. We've been hooked on AHS since its debut and are constantly theorizing and speculating on all the great plot twists that have developed. Looking forward to discussing the show with everyone. 

sylvia559
by New Member on Dec. 8, 2011 at 7:36 PM

Hi!  wave  my name us Sylvia. I am a single mother one little boy who i loove so much. He is my world..  I have started seeing American Horror Story since it started. I love it.  I hate when it ends and i have to wait for the next episode. I liked reading all your theories and i agree with some and some got me thinking :) Can't wait for the next episode...

nellebutter
by New Member on Dec. 8, 2011 at 11:16 PM
I'm Nelle mom to three little ones. I am soooo glad that this group was made because none of my friends watch AHS. Looking forward to chatting about the show.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)