Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi my name is Christy, I am a SAHM of 3 crazy kiddos. I have been married for 14 years. I love scary movies and I love spending time with my family!

by on Oct. 21, 2011 at 2:08 PM
Replies (21-30):
momma626
by New Member on Dec. 12, 2011 at 12:52 AM

Hello everyone!! My name is Jessica, I have two wonderful children Cody 8 and Becca 5 and I have been with my hubby for 9 years, but married for 2! I LOVE this show and all things scary! Happy to have found it!!big smile mini

mommybecky
by on Dec. 15, 2011 at 9:44 PM

I'm Becky.  I'm a SAHM with 4 girls.

anon1986East
by Member on Dec. 15, 2011 at 10:44 PM

My name is Kali, I'm a 25 year old married mom of 5. I have two daughters; Jenna, 7 and Brianna who will be 6 in January. I have three sons; my identical twin 3 year olds, Nicolas and Damon as well as a 6 1/2 month old, Shane. I'm a horror fan in general but I prefer ghosts and zombies above all else despite getting easily freaked out by both ghosts and zombies - my husband thinks it's funny. I love AHS, though I have to admit I wasn't certain about the show until it got to the Halloween episodes - after that I became hooked.

oddgirl
by on Dec. 17, 2011 at 10:46 AM

Hi, I'm Paula.  I'm a SAHM to two boys, ages 11 and 4 and I've been married for 20 years.

I love the horror genre, but wasn't too taken by AHS when I watched the first episode.  It seemed a little too cheesy.  But now I'm totally hooked. Glad I found this group!

Jenniy
by New Member on Dec. 20, 2011 at 1:11 AM

I"m Jenniy, divorcing mom of 3, love horror movies and shows. :) Also a scifi geek, love Doctor Who, Torchwood, Bedlam, anything BBC America really. lol

fallnangel93
by New Member on Dec. 22, 2011 at 12:11 AM

hi! my names tiffany. i LOVE this show and wish i knew about this group earlier in the season!

dipsetgrl06
by New Member on Dec. 22, 2011 at 10:05 AM
I'm Kristin, I'm 24 and a Sahm. Married almost 6 years with a 5 yr old son.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1mom2girlscali
by New Member on Mar. 15, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Hey all, I'm Bekk...I'm going to need this group new Season because I am addicted ;-)   I a f/t working Mom, in the fab 40's, with 2 girls ages 13 and 8.  I love all things paranormal, like all the time..that's me in a nutshell.  AndI'm new to cafemom...we'll see how it goes ;-)

mrs.hammonds07
by New Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 11:19 PM

Hello All!  I'm Adrianne, a 24 year old Oilfield Wife.  Married to Josh for 5 years, and we have a 4 year old son, Logan. 

spooky415
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 1:33 PM

I'm Em, a full time history and theology student and I work part time. I'm married and we have a four year old son. I'm kind of a nerd and love reading about ghosts, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)