Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tate's father

Posted by on Dec. 21, 2011 at 5:23 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 982 Total Views

Tate's father's ghost is in the house with him and yet during the sessions with Ben, he kept saying his father ran away because his mother was a cock sucker.  Was that man Constance killed not Tate's father? He should obviously be  aware that he didn't run away but was shot and killed...

by on Dec. 21, 2011 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
IhartU
by on Dec. 21, 2011 at 7:21 PM

bump. I know it's a stupid thing to talk about but I'm desperate for some AHS discussion!

charlotsomtimes
by Member on Dec. 21, 2011 at 8:12 PM

That's what I've been thinking for awhile now, that Tate's dad was a different guy

Aleaha
by on Dec. 21, 2011 at 9:20 PM

I've been wondering that too. 

FrenchGrey
by head admin. on Dec. 21, 2011 at 9:31 PM

I think its what constance told him....and he knows its a lie now but he just kept it up. 

janitablue
by Member on Dec. 22, 2011 at 10:06 AM

Quoting charlotsomtimes:

That's what I've been thinking for awhile now, that Tate's dad was a different guy

I agreed I wonder if the real dad will every show up.

anon1986East
by Member on Dec. 22, 2011 at 2:12 PM

I think that was Tate's father, before Constance kills him he tells him that she had loved him since she was 16 and Tate was 6 years old when he died so it makes sense that he's Tate's father. As far as Tate discovering the truth of his father, it's likely that when Tate died he finally found out the truth but at his session with Ben it probably wouldn't have gone over well if he had said that his mother killed his father.

KLPeters
by Member on Dec. 23, 2011 at 6:15 AM
1 mom liked this

To be honest, I was hoping that it would come out that Constance made some sort of deal with the Devil to get a perfect child who would gain the fame and fortune she herself could not attain, and the result of this deal was Tate. In theory, this would have made him the anti-Christ. However, Tate was taken out of the equation early, thus making him unable to fulfill his role. AND SO...  that would have made way for Tate and Viv's baby, who would be next in line for the title. It would also help explain Constance's obsession with raising the child. Sure, it's Tate's kid, but IF she did make a deal with the Devil, this would have also been her second chance to fulfill the bargain.

BUT I guess it really was his dad all along. And I agree, even though Tate said that his dad ran off, he no doubt became aware that his mom had in truth murdered his dad because his ghost was in the house with everyone else. Still...

It was a nice theory while it lasted. Oh well...

shrugging

kellimcgarry
by New Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:22 PM

It always makes me wonder if Constance is really even his mother when he says that his mom was a cocksucker....hello..Moira! Didn't it seem strange in the scene where she kills Moira and her husband...she knew that they were in bed together. She walked upstairs with a gun. She also refrences in the last episode that she would have been a good mother if she hadn't been such a tramp. I believe Moira mothered Tate and as her personal punishment, Constance took the child as her own. Sort of like she's doing with Michael. I also kinda think that Moira is Constance's daughter. Constance says she has four other children besides Addy. We've only ever encountered Beau and Tate...where are the other two?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)