Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are y'all watching?

Posted by on May. 13, 2012 at 12:31 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 323 Total Views

I hear October will get here eventually...that's the rumor anyway...but until then what are you watching? Finales are all over the place, shows getting picked up again or canceled, whats on your watch list for summer?

by on May. 13, 2012 at 12:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jenniy
by New Member on May. 13, 2012 at 12:32 AM
Bones, Eureka and The Glades on Netflix
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FrenchGrey
by head admin. on May. 13, 2012 at 12:54 AM

I guess I should say what Im watching lol...

Game of Thrones, MAYBE true blood but that show as pissed me off so many times...I might be over it, I need to catch up on Castle, Glee, Hart of Dixie. Ill probably watch So You Think You Can Dance. 

oddgirl
by on May. 13, 2012 at 9:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Almost done with the first season of Game of Thrones (but you know that already, FrenchGrey, from the Walking Dead group) Also just started Sons of Anarchy on Netflix.  I'm not sold on it, but it's interesting.

Been meaning to check out True Blood.  Sexy vampires, right? What could go wrong?

FrenchGrey
by head admin. on May. 13, 2012 at 9:52 PM

True Blood....sigh....I have a love hate relationship with it. Season one was fantastic Season two was ok...season three was kind of a mess...season 4 was a disaster and I didnt finish it....now season 5 is coming and im tempted to watch...

Eric and Alcide are fine as hell

Quoting oddgirl:

Almost done with the first season of Game of Thrones (but you know that already, FrenchGrey, from the Walking Dead group) Also just started Sons of Anarchy on Netflix.  I'm not sold on it, but it's interesting.

Been meaning to check out True Blood.  Sexy vampires, right? What could go wrong?

PoeticMoone
by New Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Is Game of Thrones on netflix? Anyone plannning on watching I survived A Horror Movie on chiller? Looks good!

FrenchGrey
by head admin. on Jun. 18, 2012 at 4:15 PM

GOT isn't on netflix as far as I know.

Quoting PoeticMoone:

Is Game of Thrones on netflix? Anyone plannning on watching I survived A Horror Movie on chiller? Looks good!

FrenchGrey
by head admin. on Jun. 18, 2012 at 4:16 PM

If you want an awesome show that is on netflix streaming try Friday Night Lights. It's not horror or supernatural but it's so damn good!

oddgirl
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting PoeticMoone:

You can get the first season DVD's from Netflix through the mail, but it's not streaming.

charlotsomtimes
by Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 6:52 AM

Watched Game Of Thrones and have been watching Falling Skies this summer.

alibrezzy154
by New Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:14 AM

true blood and pretty little liars. and grimm here pretty soon. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN