Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Season 1 please!

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:01 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 287 Total Views

Does anyone know where I can watch Season 1?

by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
FrenchGrey
by head admin. on Jun. 17, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Anybody know???

I know about Icefilms but thats the only one I can think of...try it and see. Good luck!

vettechmom88
by New Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 8:16 AM

when the season was playing, you could watch it straight from the FX website... there were commercials, but that was a small price to pay :)  ill see if i can find it for you...

ok, you cant watch it straight from the website anymore, i guess thats just while the season is currently airing. however, try this- i cant make clicky because i use chrome, but you can copy and paste.

yourtvseri.es/series/american-horror-story/#episodes

"Never judge a man by how he treats his peers, judge him by how he treats his inferiors." ~ Albus Dumbledore

PoeticMoone
by New Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 10:40 AM

I wll try this thank you! :)

Quoting FrenchGrey:

Anybody know???

I know about Icefilms but thats the only one I can think of...try it and see. Good luck!

PoeticMoone
by New Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Thank you! I shall try this one as well! I'm at work right now so I will wait until I get home! Thank you much!

Quoting vettechmom88:

when the season was playing, you could watch it straight from the FX website... there were commercials, but that was a small price to pay :)  ill see if i can find it for you...

ok, you cant watch it straight from the website anymore, i guess thats just while the season is currently airing. however, try this- i cant make clicky because i use chrome, but you can copy and paste.

yourtvseri.es/series/american-horror-story/#episodes

vettechmom88
by New Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 11:08 AM

youre very welcome!  enjoy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)