Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3.1 BITCHCRAFT

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:41 PM
  • 20 Replies
  • 553 Total Views
Discuss!
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SwitchbladeMama
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:09 PM

I'm watching on livestream right now. Usually I download after, but I couldn't wait. FUCKING STOKED.

SwitchbladeMama
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Love the opening sequence for this season!

SwitchbladeMama
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:55 PM

The livestream I'm watching has a chat and EVERYONE is making Harry Potter references on every little thing. SUPER funny.

SinaiJ
by Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 2:24 AM
1 mom liked this

JESUSFUCKINCHRIST. That was amazing. The acting was incredible. I'm big on visuals when it comes to horror and it was disturbing therefore memorable. I wish it would've been longer though.

WickdlySweet
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:47 AM
1 mom liked this
I thought it was great! This show has amazing actresses...Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates and Frances Conroy! Seeing Frances and Kathy makes me want to watch my Six Feet Under DVDs again!

I can't wait to see the many horror themes this season touches on, last season covered so much....asylum, possession, serial killers, Nazi war criminals, aliens,human experiments...what topics do you all think this session will contain? AHS is never so simple to just be about witchcraft .
SwitchbladeMama
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Jessica Lange was fucking fantastic, as always. It was great to see so many great, familiar faces.

My only complaint is that the hour went by way too quickly. I have very high hopes for this season.

I can't wait for Alexandra (aka young Moira) to show up this season!

SwitchbladeMama
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 11:02 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting WickdlySweet:

I thought it was great! This show has amazing actresses...Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates and Frances Conroy! Seeing Frances and Kathy makes me want to watch my Six Feet Under DVDs again!

I can't wait to see the many horror themes this season touches on, last season covered so much....asylum, possession, serial killers, Nazi war criminals, aliens,human experiments...what topics do you all think this session will contain? AHS is never so simple to just be about witchcraft .

Omg I LOVE Frances!!!!!! When her character popped on screen I almost squealed. She looks AWESOME.

tmmom2
by Group Owner on Oct. 10, 2013 at 12:38 PM
2 moms liked this

OMG  I loved it!  That opeing sequence with Kathy Bates was so creepy!  The hour goes by way to fast!! Cannot wait for next week!

charlotsomtimes
by Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 7:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Loved what I saw of it- I fell asleep!

WHO does that?!   Anyhow, it's recorded I'll watch the 2nd half or so in the next couple days ( my daughter doesn't have cable and will be coming here to watch it!)

ashellbell
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 5:09 PM
Meh.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)