Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Can't Believe...

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:26 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 540 Total Views
...there's only one episode left!
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RedQueen477
by Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:46 AM

I know!
This season seemed to have gone by so quickly, and there are still quite a few storylines to wrap up. I'm guessing we are going to be left with a lot of questions, assuming anyone is even left alive that is, they are dropping like flies and I'm thinking Dandy's presence there isn't exactly going to add to the life span of the remaining characters..lol 

Glitter-Cat
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:29 PM
My thoughts exactly. When they first started dropping I was like, "My gosh, leave some characters alive would you??" And now they just added the puppet character and what the heck is going on with everything?? I'm so confused and I HATE being confused but they have me so intrigued!

Quoting RedQueen477:

I know!This season seemed to have gone by so quickly, and there are still quite a few storylines to wrap up. I'm guessing we are going to be left with a lot of questions, assuming anyone is even left alive that is, they are dropping like flies and I'm thinking Dandy's presence there isn't exactly going to add to the life span of the remaining characters..lol 

joshsgirl12
by New Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:32 PM
I know
andi_pandi
by New Member on Jan. 23, 2015 at 2:44 AM
Booohooooo :( its over :(
Glitter-Cat
by on Jan. 23, 2015 at 3:07 AM
I know! I'm so upset! What did you think about the finale?

Quoting andi_pandi: Booohooooo :( its over :(
RedQueen477
by Member on Jan. 23, 2015 at 7:27 AM

The finale felt rushed to me, but given the number of open story lines I expected that. I'm not sure how I feel about the ending really. But I have a few thoughts on it ad I'm interested to hear other people's take.

Major Spoilers ahead so stop reading if you haven't finished the season yet...

On one hand it was nice that most every one found some kind of redemption, but on the other it seemed...unsettling. And unfair.

I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop when Elsa took the stage...lol Then I felt kind of pissy that she had apparently gotten away scott free with some pretty awful acts.

Elsa was narcissistic and self serving but she wasn't an "evil" person per se.  In some ways she remained a sympathetic character because she was so very broken and she did have the capacity to care for others, just not as much as she cared for herself, but she certainly wasn't a "good" person either. Far from it.

Even Mordrake felt she was dark and corrupted enough to join his cadre of freaks. Twisty on the other hand as terrible as he was childlike and delusional and so didn't actually realize what he was doing. In that aspect was kind of an innocent. A very dangerous and horrifying innocent I'll grant ;) , but an innocent nevertheless.

Elsa was is full control of her faculties and made conscious decisions to do the terrible things she did. Personally I think she would have made a far better candidate for punishment, so I was never really sure what the criteria was for being taken.

Then again, some say that Hell is repetition and tedium, and what could be more tedious than a life with no surprises, no risks, no change and were everything is always "as it should be?" ..for presumably all of eternity.

Which begs the question is she really being rewarded after all? ;)

Glitter-Cat
by on Jan. 23, 2015 at 1:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh man, that is exactly how I see it! When it was over I too was pissed that Elsa got away, but then I thought about it and came up with that question as well. It's so neat that someone else saw it the same way! One of my besties and I would watch the show together every week, and we discussed this exact thing. We both feel like maybe Elsa is paying after all.

Quoting RedQueen477:

The finale felt rushed to me, but given the number of open story lines I expected that. I'm not sure how I feel about the ending really. But I have a few thoughts on it ad I'm interested to hear other people's take.

On one hand it was nice that most every one found some kind of redemption, but on the other it seemed...unsettling. And unfair.

I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop when Elsa took the stage...lol Then I felt kind of pissy that she had apparently gotten away scott free with some pretty awful acts.

Elsa was narcissistic and self serving but she wasn't an "evil" person per se.  In some ways she remained a sympathetic character because she was so very broken and she did have the capacity to care for others, just not as much as she cared for herself, but she certainly wasn't a "good" person either. Far from it.

Even Mordrake felt she was dark and corrupted enough to join his cadre of freaks. Twisty on the other hand as terrible as he was childlike and delusional and so didn't actually realize what he was doing. In that aspect was kind of an innocent. A very dangerous and horrifying innocent I'll grant ;) , but an innocent nevertheless.

Elsa was is full control of her faculties and made conscious decisions to do the terrible things she did. Personally I think she would have made a far better candidate for punishment, so I was never really sure what the criteria was for being taken.

Then again, some say that Hell is repetition and tedium, and what could be more tedious than a life with no surprises, no risks, no change and were everything is always "as it should be?" ..for presumably all of eternity.

SinaiJ
by Member on Jan. 24, 2015 at 12:13 AM

I'm not a fan of Glee in the least and I think AHS needs to get rid of Ryan Murphy. If I have to endure another season of sing alongs I'll probably take him out myself. This show has so much potential and they drop the ball every time. The acting is so great yet the story lines are lacking. Connecting the seasons seems like a sloppily written afterthought. Not impressed in the least. The talent is there but the writing is weak. I hate the whole Heaven and Hell ending they keep doing. The writers suck at tying up ends.

Quoting RedQueen477:

Hottmomma607
by on Jan. 27, 2015 at 12:21 AM
I hate that it's over! I can't believe they didn't show N.P.H character? He was nuts! LOL

It seems Elsa got away too easy.
Glitter-Cat
by on Jan. 27, 2015 at 12:52 AM
I thought so too at first until I realized that she might actually be in Hell. Yes, she finally got the fame she wanted, but it was to the wrong audience. She was trying to escape them. The last thing she wants is to spend eternity with them, probably with the exception of Ma Petite.

Quoting Hottmomma607: I hate that it's over! I can't believe they didn't show N.P.H character? He was nuts! LOL

It seems Elsa got away too easy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)