Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hotel...

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 12:36 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 294 Total Views
Wtf did I just watch? O.O
Honestly I have no idea what to think if this season yet lol
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Hottmomma607
by on Oct. 9, 2015 at 12:48 AM
I seriously felt violated watching that guy get raped in the ass by that faceless thing.
WTF?I couldn't figure out is Lady Gaga a vampiress?

Quoting RedQueen477: Wtf did I just watch? O.O
RedQueen477
by Member on Oct. 9, 2015 at 6:32 AM
1 mom liked this
No kidding that scene was was brutal! O.O

Gaga's character and the scene where they picked up that couple reminded me very much of the opening scene of movie The Hunger where David Bowie and Catherine Denurve (sp?) Were vampires...in fact they even used the same music when she met Drake so I'm guessing Vampires here yeah.

I'm kind of disappointed if they are, Vampires are SO overdone these days lol Could be some heavy handed misdirection though...we shall see ;)
I'm curious as to what Sally is as well.

Quoting Hottmomma607: I seriously felt violated watching that guy get raped in the ass by that faceless thing.

WTF?I couldn't figure out is Lady Gaga a vampiress?

Quoting RedQueen477: Wtf did I just watch? O.O

charlotsomtimes
by Member on Oct. 9, 2015 at 3:51 PM

Well, in AHS style- there was plenty of sexual stuff - I could do without all that- but whatever

The music was AWESOME :)  * Sisters Of Mercy, Bauhaus and then topping it off with some Hotel Claifornia

I agree- it looks like vampires (which I'm fine with) 

WoodsyWaif
by New Member on Oct. 15, 2015 at 5:57 PM

I was thinking they are people that think they're vampires, but I haven't watched last nights yet so please no spoilers :)

Quoting charlotsomtimes:

Well, in AHS style- there was plenty of sexual stuff - I could do without all that- but whatever

The music was AWESOME :)  * Sisters Of Mercy, Bauhaus and then topping it off with some Hotel Claifornia

I agree- it looks like vampires (which I'm fine with) 

SinaiJ
by Member on Oct. 21, 2015 at 1:59 AM

I'm actually really digging this season so far. Not Gaga, she's awful. But everyone else is ace as per usual. Evan Peters and Sarah Paulson are my favourites so far. Finn Wittrock is a close third, if he'd just shut the hell up until he grows a brain haha

RedQueen477
by Member on Oct. 21, 2015 at 8:49 AM
1 mom liked this

It;s really good to see Evan Peters step out of his  Tate/sweetheart/boyish Cobain type role this season...

I knew he could do psychopath well enough, but I  had my doubts about him being able to convincingly pull off an older, and more socially sophisticated man but he nailed it.  

That voice he is using for his character is awesome, I kept staring when he talked because I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that it was coming out of Even Peter's mouth lol

Yeah Gaga I can't say I find very compelling so far. She's seems to be essentially playing  (badly) a cross between the vampire from The Hunger and well, Lady Gaga ;)

Quoting SinaiJ:

I'm actually really digging this season so far. Not Gaga, she's awful. But everyone else is ace as per usual. Evan Peters and Sarah Paulson are my favourites so far. Finn Wittrock is a close third, if he'd just shut the hell up until he grows a brain haha

SinaiJ
by Member on Oct. 31, 2015 at 2:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Evan's voice cracks me up.. It's full on Mason Verger from Hannibal haha But he's amazing in this season, even if he seems like the love child of Vincent Price and Mason Verger hahaha

Quoting RedQueen477:

It;s really good to see Evan Peters step out of his  Tate/sweetheart/boyish Cobain type role this season...

I knew he could do psychopath well enough, but I  had my doubts about him being able to convincingly pull off an older, and more socially sophisticated man but he nailed it.  

That voice he is using for his character is awesome, I kept staring when he talked because I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that it was coming out of Even Peter's mouth lol

Yeah Gaga I can't say I find very compelling so far. She's seems to be essentially playing  (badly) a cross between the vampire from The Hunger and well, Lady Gaga ;)

Quoting SinaiJ:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)