Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pro Dancer Witney Carson, her partner Carlos PenaVega and his wife Alexa PenaVega

Posted by (Group Owner) on Sep. 25, 2015 at 5:00 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 302 Total Views

Mobile Photo

by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 5:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
reptilequeen
by on Sep. 27, 2015 at 5:54 PM
1 mom liked this

They are so cute! My daughter loves him from Big Time Rush. He's really good , so is she.

MyBuck_HisDoe Group Owner
by on Sep. 27, 2015 at 5:56 PM
You know, I could see Alexa, Carlos, and Bindi in the Finals. Who knows. We shall see. 😊

Quoting reptilequeen:

They are so cute! My daughter loves him from Big Time Rush. He's really good , so is she.

reptilequeen
by on Sep. 27, 2015 at 5:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting MyBuck_HisDoe: You know, I could see Alexa, Carlos, and Bindi in the Finals. Who knows. We shall see. 😊
Quoting reptilequeen:

lots of good ones really! Nick is  really good too and I like Alek. He (and the  2 other guys who stopped the terrorist attack) live real close to me so they are a big deal here. So glad he's doing well! The singer , Andy , is good too. 

MyBuck_HisDoe Group Owner
by on Sep. 27, 2015 at 6:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Absolutely! They're all very good. This is one of Dancing with the Stars best seasons yet. It is going to be difficult to watch some of these stars be voted off one by one.

Quoting reptilequeen:

Quoting MyBuck_HisDoe: You know, I could see Alexa, Carlos, and Bindi in the Finals. Who knows. We shall see. 😊

Quoting reptilequeen:

lots of good ones really! Nick is  really good too and I like Alek. He (and the  2 other guys who stopped the terrorist attack) live real close to me so they are a big deal here. So glad he's doing well! The singer , Andy , is good too. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)