Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WELCOME and Thank You for joining!

Posted by on Oct. 28, 2011 at 9:32 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 459 Total Views
Welcome and thank yall for joining. I Love bloodhounds and hounflds in general and couldnt find a group for them do i decided there needed to be one and created this group. My name is Katie~Beth im 23 married for almost 5yrs have 3 kids ~ Allison almost 4yrs, Rj/Bub 2 1/2 yrs, and Tennessee 7 1/2 months~ we have 3 dogs ~a Bloodhound Bobbie Sue, a golden retriever bloodhound cross Timmy, and a cairn terrier beagle mix Miller. This is the first group Ive created so please bear with me, im open to any suggestions and tips. Thank yall and have a good day i look forward to hearing about your hound or love for hounds.
by on Oct. 28, 2011 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
miller060905
by Member on Oct. 28, 2011 at 10:05 PM

Hi!  Thanks for letting me know about this group I had been looking for a bloodhound group!

My name is Jenna. I'm 25.  I have been married to my husband, Mark for 6 1/2 yrs. We have 2 dd's, Emily (6 yrs) and Riley (5 yrs) and we just added our first bloodhound (after a life time of wanting one) to the family, little Wesley!  He is 9 weeks old and my little shadow! 

:)

miller060905
by Member on Oct. 28, 2011 at 10:06 PM

ooh one tip... I would put in the group description that people looking for information on bloodhounds are also welcome to join.  :)

haymama
by Group Owner on Oct. 28, 2011 at 10:08 PM
Aww, what color is Wesley? My Bobbie Sue is a black and tan.
haymama
by Group Owner on Oct. 28, 2011 at 10:09 PM
Awesome tip! Thanks :)
miller060905
by Member on Oct. 28, 2011 at 10:25 PM

Wesley is red with a black nose!

haymama
by Group Owner on Oct. 28, 2011 at 10:26 PM
Aww cute! We got Bobboe Sue when she was 9 weeks old she just turned 1yr old this month.
miller060905
by Member on Oct. 28, 2011 at 11:13 PM

I just got Wesley on Tuesday! which was his 2 month birthday and yesterday he was 9 weeks! He's so fun!

haymama
by Group Owner on Oct. 28, 2011 at 11:35 PM
They are, my grandpa raised them in NC for search and rescue mostly but pets also, and we had 2 growing up when i was younger and ive been wanting one soo bad but wasnt able to get one til just last year. I got her right before christmas and shes just so amazing! Just make sure u dont let his nose get him into trouble, we always have to make sure the trash is put up and the lid is on good and there arent any scraps on the counters or table.
brandspanknnew
by New Member on Nov. 4, 2011 at 10:47 AM

Hello! I am Hallie, not married, 21 years old, with my wonderful boyfriend for almost two years, and we will be celebrating the arrival of our first little one on April 17th 2012. We are the proud parents of 6 Beagle Foxhounds. She had her pups a couple of weeks ago, but when this is all said and done 3 of the total dogs will still be ours. We have Dixie, about 4 years old, and our little Mooxie and Cindy Jo both at just 2.5 weeks. I've always been a fan of hounds and dogs in general, but this is the first time I've ever raised one from a pup. I'm usually an adopter, which is how we got Dixie, but I decided it was time I saw how birthing worked kind of before I went through it, so when she met Jack Jack, a standard 15in. beagle full, it was ON. Which gave us our 5 little babies. <3

haymama
by Group Owner on Nov. 4, 2011 at 12:21 PM
Aww congratulations! And welcome to the group, id love to see pics of them.
**Check Out My BLOODHOUND MAMAS Group**
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN