Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

thank you katie beth!

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2011 at 3:20 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 348 Total Views
1 mom liked this
Awesome group i love it! So excited.. ok all im 27 years old. I have 1 dd she is 10 1 sd shes 3 and my lil mack truck ( my ss 2 ) im a newly wed 4 mos! Me n my dh met and married through hounds. We both had coonhounds(which shouldnt be confused w sight hounds) we show and hunt in american kennel club pro. Kennel club and united kennel club. My dh won the akc world a few yrs ago. We love our coonhounds! ! Honestly its what introduced us to 1 another. And now we are hitched lol so w 3 kids me n dh 5 coondogs and a farm (cattle) it gets wild around here :) good to meet you ladies i look forward to talkin atcha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 29, 2011 at 3:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
haymama
by Group Owner on Oct. 29, 2011 at 9:25 AM
Wow Congratulations, what an awesome way to meet and connect! I dont have a akc membership yet but hopefully when things calm down with my family and we arent moving around, it would be great to meet others in person that love hounds. We also want to eventually have land and livestock nothing tooo big but a nice size. Thanks so much for joining i cant wait to get to know you
miller060905
by Member on Oct. 29, 2011 at 10:36 AM
Hi!! Nice to meet you!!! I'm Jenna and mommy to my 2 girls (5&6 yrs) and my 9 week old bloodhound!!! Love your story and would love to see pics of your family and dogs!!! Looking forward to getting to know you!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bluetick
by Member on Oct. 29, 2011 at 6:57 PM
Looking forward to it ladies... not everyday do you get to jaw about dogs.... down here in nc we are known for a plott hound it wwas bred and raised right here in the mountains
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
haymama
by Group Owner on Oct. 29, 2011 at 7:35 PM
I Love dogs and talkin about them, we just moved to central florida and idk anyone besides his family much less anyone with a bloodhound besides us, his family does have a bluetick walker hound cross thats about 11months old
**Check Out My BLOODHOUND MAMAS Group**
Bluetick
by Member on Oct. 30, 2011 at 12:23 PM
Lol id love for my dh to hear that hed have a cow he is a die hard walker man!! May i recommend joining the akc site? It has forums and group info of local clubs. That way you can take your hound dog to all sorts of events or group meetings. You can also get good training tips
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
haymama
by Group Owner on Oct. 30, 2011 at 3:14 PM
Quoting Bluetick:

Lol id love for my dh to hear that hed have a cow he is a die hard walker man!! May i recommend joining the akc site? It has forums and group info of local clubs. That way you can take your hound dog to all sorts of events or group meetings. You can also get good training tips

the akc.org site or theres a group on here?
**Check Out My BLOODHOUND MAMAS Group**
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)