Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I miss my Timmy and Bobbie Sue

Posted by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 8:45 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 198 Total Views
So we just moved to florida around 2 1/2 weeks ago and were staying with hubbys family til hubby gets new job. I appreciate they are helping us but my dogs are Very much INDOOR dogs, and his family wont let them in the house At All :( :( They are really good inside too so its not like they would chew up the furniture or anything Timmy will just find a spot and sleep and Bobbie Sue will sniff out the place then find a spot or trail behind the kids( not running or anything). I miss them so much iean i know thry are just outside, but there in a run and it has a tarp on it so i cant even standup and its hard to spend time with them since his gmas house isnt kid friendly at all so the kids are getting into everything so me or hubby are constantly chasing them and the other typically me is holding Tenne since shes a mamas girl, and his gma holdd her sometimes but doesnt last long bc Tenne doesnt like her that much. The circumstances just suck right now and i needed to vent/ whine
**Check Out My BLOODHOUND MAMAS Group**
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
miller060905
by Member on Nov. 2, 2011 at 10:39 PM
Aww! ((hugs)) that really sucks! :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
haymama
by Group Owner on Nov. 2, 2011 at 10:46 PM
Thanks, its really sad for them too when i do get to go in the pen bobbie grabs my leg like little kids do you know where they hold onto u and u kinda have to drag ur leg bc theyre hanging on well bobbie does that and when i leave she does this sad baying cry :( And ive noticed Timmy is greying more since weve got here, i hope he doesnt grieve too much my dad had a dog growing up and she literally got depressed and grieved so much it was reallly sad and it really affected her health
**Check Out My BLOODHOUND MAMAS Group**
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)