Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ol man winter

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2011 at 10:42 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 196 Total Views
Hello bloodhounds just a huge reminder to get your doggie in the house!! Brrrr its gettin winter
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 17, 2011 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
miller060905
by Member on Nov. 18, 2011 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Mine is always in the house but we just got our first snow and he loves to play in it. I swear he is worse the the kids about bugging me to go outside!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
haymama
by Group Owner on Nov. 26, 2011 at 2:15 PM
:( unfortunately were in fl and im worried they might need a pool during the day :( loli wish it was colder

**Check Out My BLOODHOUND MAMAS Group**
brandspanknnew
by New Member on Nov. 29, 2011 at 9:15 AM

I love winter time! My dogs are house dogs for the most part anyhow, so they only go out to bathroom or play for a while. I still have 3 puppies left in my care, and probably will have them for a while. I plan on taking them out on the their first snow. I have to get some booties for them though so their little paws don't freeze.

haymama
by Group Owner on Dec. 10, 2011 at 9:52 PM
I wish we were gonna get snow i think Bobbie Sue would love it, shed need a jacket though, Timmy LOVES snow, the dogs always walked so funny at first though with their shoes on lol. I forgot where are you, do yall get alot of snow?

Quoting brandspanknnew:

I love winter time! My dogs are house dogs for the most part anyhow, so they only go out to bathroom or play for a while. I still have 3 puppies left in my care, and probably will have them for a while. I plan on taking them out on the their first snow. I have to get some booties for them though so their little paws don't freeze.

**Check Out My BLOODHOUND MAMAS Group**
brandspanknnew
by New Member on Dec. 12, 2011 at 1:16 PM

I'm in Kentucky, and not a ton of snow, but a few inches every year. We get tons of ice so it'll be cute seeing them slide around.

Quoting haymama:

I wish we were gonna get snow i think Bobbie Sue would love it, shed need a jacket though, Timmy LOVES snow, the dogs always walked so funny at first though with their shoes on lol. I forgot where are you, do yall get alot of snow?

Quoting brandspanknnew:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

My beautiful baby girl Mindy Lynn is about half way ready to meet the world.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)