Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Best friends

Posted by on Dec. 19, 2011 at 1:19 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 246 Total Views
Does your dog have another animal in your home that they like more than any others?

Wesley is in love with my cat, Harley. They play together, eat together and sleep together. Wesley even gets a little sad if he can't find his precious kitty. The only way he will sleep on his crate all night is if Harley is in with him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 19, 2011 at 1:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
haymama
by Group Owner on Dec. 22, 2011 at 7:29 PM
BobbieSue and Timmy get very upset when separated they love sleeping together but are okay to be crated at night separate and like their space when eating. But if one leaves the house or is taken on the leash and the other isnt they get very upset.
miller060905
by Member on Dec. 23, 2011 at 2:18 AM
I don't know why Wesley is sooo attached to the cat but he is. Lol! Harley is the only animal that can get near Wesley's food without him getting aggressive. Wesley does fine in his crate during the day by himself but at night he has to have the cat with him. I kinda think he's afraid of the dark or something.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
miller060905
by Member on Dec. 23, 2011 at 2:20 AM
When we get moved to the new house and get the new fence up we want to get a 2nd dog and I'm really hoping Wesley bonds with it like he has with the cat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
haymama
by Group Owner on Dec. 27, 2011 at 10:45 AM
Quoting miller060905:

When we get moved to the new house and get the new fence up we want to get a 2nd dog and I'm really hoping Wesley bonds with it like he has with the cat.

Awesome what kind do yall have in mind? Yall could always introduce them in a neutral setting and see how they do first before u bring one home
**Check Out My BLOODHOUND MAMAS Group**
miller060905
by Member on Dec. 27, 2011 at 11:29 AM
Dh really wants a Weimaraner so that is what we plan to get. We will probably take Wes with us when we pick one out. We will get a puppy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
haymama
by Group Owner on Dec. 31, 2011 at 5:47 PM
Omg, lol i had a weimeranar too growing up, she was beautiful and an amazing dog, i cant wait to see pics when u get one

Quoting miller060905:

Dh really wants a Weimaraner so that is what we plan to get. We will probably take Wes with us when we pick one out. We will get a puppy.

**Check Out My BLOODHOUND MAMAS Group**
brandspanknnew
by New Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 5:01 PM

My beagle mix boys love each other!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN