Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Welcome to News & Politics! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to News & Politics! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to News & Politics! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 11:54 AM
Replies (131-140):
blesme13
by New Member on May. 14, 2012 at 5:25 PM

Hi, thanks for having a site like this, I am a 50 something mom, stayed home for 25 years and raised 10 children, I am conflicted about some of the political issues and torn about the candidates, wishing Ron Paul would not drop out. I still have kids at home but am now a working mom. I think it is our time and I am glad to be part of this group.

Kudos!

Drea79
by on May. 16, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Hi, my name is drea. I'm a stay at home mom to one crazy, wacky 9 year old son. Cant wait to learn and meet new people.

Jambo4
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Quoting Drea79:

Hi, my name is drea. I'm a stay at home mom to one crazy, wacky 9 year old son. Cant wait to learn and meet new people.

Great to have you!  

Jambo4
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Quoting SisSherry:

I am Sis Sherry Free thinker !!! & 4 Year's plus of college,
              Soooooooooooo Love this country & glad my Great 4 times
               came here & one lived here before they came.
                                I am a very active mom of 3 Adults & have 9 grandchildren. I have AA & BA all done while  my children went to school .  I am a fun loving person. I come from a big family of 11 children. We were upper middle class. I worked full time plus,now retried. I love my life and plan on living until I am 104 years young. I would say I am a Susan B.Anthony type with a deep love in Christ..My Grandmother's help in getting us the Vote !  Which I plan on keeping....................

LOVE your siggy!  Welcome to the group!

glitterophelia
by Member on May. 18, 2012 at 5:48 PM
Hi there, I'm Glitter, looking forward to election discussions! I'm mama to two boys (one with Autism), recently became permanently disabled, and am married to an awesome guy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hsdoula
by New Member on May. 29, 2012 at 10:14 PM
Hi. Im a momand homeschooler.
Xlandria
by Bronze Member on May. 31, 2012 at 3:29 AM

Hi there, Xlandria is my alter ego, (or so I like to say). My real name is Meredith and I have 2 grown children, a boy, (30 yrs old),  who has his own boy now, and a girl, (37 yrs old), who has her own 4 girls now, plus a grand daughter and another on the way. This, (in case you're still taking it all in), makes me a grandma & a great-grandma. My DH and I have been happily married for 11 years now, we spend 98.22% of our time together and still enjoy being together. He was blessed with 6 children and they now have 10 kids of their own between them. I am basically a happy person in everyday life and am know to be a bit 'crazy' in a good way. There's a lot more to who I am as well as experiences in life that have shaped the person I am now. There's more to me, but I won't bore anyone any longer. Since I am an open book, I will gladly tell anyone more if they want to know. BTW - I do have a few things that will set me on my bad side; dishonesty, especially to use something against me, trying to tell me my feelings are wrong- accept mine as I accept yours. These are just 2 of maybe 4. I get along with most everyone. Oh yes, I do love spirited debates about all kinds of things as long as we can end on a pleasant note.

I was glad to discover this group since I have spent most of the last month or two researching the goings on in our government and really looking into as much truth as I can get to. I believe that we, as citizens, deserve to know the truth about those who are charged with making decisions that affect our lives.  

With that, I hope to be conversing with other members or anyone else soon. 

(sorry this was so long)

CIgoin
by Abbey on Jun. 6, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Hi,im Abbey. Im new here and lookin forward to learning more about the candidates and election.

anh2231
by New Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 3:01 PM

Hi my name is Amanda and I will be married 5 years next month. I have 3 boys. I live in the crazy uproaring state of Wisconsin and I am a full Democrat!

Jambo4
by Gold Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Quoting CIgoin:

Hi,im Abbey. Im new here and lookin forward to learning more about the candidates and election.

Welcome to the group!

Find out more about Mitt Romney.
 Click on Mitt to visit Mitt Romney for President group at Cafemom.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)