Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to News & Politics! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to News & Politics! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to News & Politics! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 11:54 AM
Replies (141-150):
momofthree1118
by New Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 6:13 PM

love you signHI,  Just thought I would see what other women think about what is going on with our country and its future. Karen

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Jun. 19, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Quoting momofthree1118:

love you signHI,  Just thought I would see what other women think about what is going on with our country and its future. Karen

Welcome!!

Debrowsky
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:37 PM

shake hand     nice to meet ya

Quoting momofthree1118:

SLReaves
by New Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Hi, I'm Stacie and I'm a single parent. I have a daughter in college and I just started a home business.

votingI am an Obama/Biden 2012 supporter!

Iamalwaysme
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 10:13 AM

Hello My name is Victoria. I love politics glad I found some ladies to talk to about it

ONELOVEMOM
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Hi! 34 yr old mom of 3. I am an extreme critical thinker. I do not watch mainstream media unless I am curious about the misinformation.. I do not like labels such as liberal, democrat, republican, conservative. They are labels that separate us. I enjoy honest open debate.. I dislike ignorance and lack of research. I am VERY politically active and care about my childrens future. Can't wait for some good discussion.. woo hoo!

DawnFanberg
by New Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Hello ladies! I'm Dawn and I'm new to CafeMOM. :)

And I Identify myself as a Libertarian politically and I am a memeber of the Libertarian party of Minnesota.

chazmom01
by Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 7:28 PM

I am a mother of 4 we have one child still living at home he has aspergers 14 years old. I am all for affordble health for every one. My husband was a nurse for 20 years now disabled . We need affordble health care. So go Obama 2012

mom4kids46
by New Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Hi All!  I am Mom4kids46.  

sandeetraveler
by New Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Hi I'm Sandee, a grandmother in PA. I have been away from Cafemom for a long time and I'd like to get back into it. I enjoy political debate and debate on hot topics.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)