Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Welcome to News & Politics! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to News & Politics! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to News & Politics! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 11:54 AM
Replies (31-40):
Dawn07
by on Nov. 12, 2011 at 11:43 AM

Hi, my name is Dawn.

matreshka
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2011 at 3:07 PM

Hi, I'm Matreshka,  I have no party affiliation but am very interested in politics and very much want to see our nation healed of all the anger and division and get back to fixing the economy, the environment and education.

ViridianSoul
by on Nov. 15, 2011 at 8:53 AM

Hello to everyone involved in this group!

My name is Tabitha, and I'm a thirty year old stay at home mother to one and a homemaker. My DH and I are very involved in political discussion, and both of us run our own blogs concerning political topics. I came to the group to hopefully join in the discussion on these topics.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
My blogs, opinionated as all get-out:

3MunKeezMommy
by New Member on Nov. 20, 2011 at 5:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello I am Rayna. Single mommy of 3. Interested in learning more about politics as well as eager to make new friends. :-) until a few years ago I was one of those ppl who thought that nothing going on in our government had a real effect on me. I was too engrossed in getting by day to day. However thanks to My best friend I am ready to change that attitude and learn all I can. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe Angela
by on Nov. 21, 2011 at 3:20 PM

Welcome everyone!  So glad to have you here with us!

cornucopia

tinamatt
by on Nov. 24, 2011 at 10:06 AM

I also posted in the regular forum.  My name is Tina, and the reason I'm following this election is because I'm worried about my country.

Tina

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.  It's already tomorrow in Australia." -- From Peanuts.

jigsaw ribbon

Betsy Ray/Tacy Kelly, 2012, Deep Valley Party.
Adam Savage/Jamie Hyneman, 2010, Mythbusters Party.

rivercharm
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:41 PM

My name is Tonia and I am so glad I found this group. I am always on top of politics until recently and I have been kicking myself over it. I work FT and commute 3 hours a day. I have 2 children and am a pt student, so being on top of politics have been put on the back burner. I can't wait to get in this group to get caught up on my dinner breaks at work. Thank you !!!!

american flag ribbon

Peanutx3
by Silver Member on Nov. 28, 2011 at 1:04 PM

Welcome everyone.

doriselm
by Member on Nov. 29, 2011 at 12:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello, my name is Doris and I have been married for almost 45 yrs. Have seven children, 13 grandchildren, and 3 great grandchildren. Have two little girls left at home, 6 and 13 yrs. old. I am Roman Catholic, Moderate Republican, and have three degrees, but cannot find a job, there is nothing out there! Looking forward to seeing what people have to say, but will leave if opinions get slaughtered. I will also say that I am a legal immigrant and very proud to be in this country and be an American citizen. I worked hard, lots of paperwork and money, but it was worth it and that is how it should be.

great-grandm338
by Member on Dec. 2, 2011 at 11:25 AM

angelHello everyone; I'm great grandma to 7 beautiful little great-grandchildren,,I love this stage of my life..65 year's young..No spouse..he died in 2008..Just God and I going around together..The Lord is leading...Lynda (my name) is trying to improve in following..

I love reading favorite's are' Joyce Myer;  Battlefield of the mind, and books by other Christian writers..I love music,,all styles; Black gospel, The gaithers,The Statelier Brothers and other groups;;;I find I don't like the Way the world is going these days..Our leaders..I want to get right in the middle of politics..I'm very opinionated these days..I love talking politics! 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN