Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Welcome to News & Politics! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to News & Politics! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to News & Politics! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 11:54 AM
Replies (51-60):
BooCat
by on Dec. 19, 2011 at 7:17 PM
Hi ladies can't wait to talk about the topic.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peacegirl205
by New Member on Dec. 22, 2011 at 6:04 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi I'm Christie and I staunchly support Ron Paul for president in 2012.
QueenAnne1110
by on Dec. 24, 2011 at 8:59 AM

Hi - I am looking forward to the discussions about the upcoming elections.

Our country is in trouble, and we need intelligent, brave, people to lead our country...and to help people who don't know what they don't know THINK,.   Not just give 'words of hope', but lead people to be responsible, and not make me pay for irresponsibility!

Hannah125
by on Dec. 25, 2011 at 8:56 PM

Being a Wisconsinite, this year's election and politics is more interesting to me than ever.

Hannah

P.S. If you want to join the fun, submit a cute or funny photo to my website, encourage your friends to vote, and watch the results to see how many viewers vote for your photo. NO entry fee. <a href="http://www.FunnyPhotosContest.com">www.FunnyPhotosContest.com.</a> 

Hannah125
by on Dec. 26, 2011 at 2:56 PM

I just received an email to support Hillary Clinton as a presedential candidate for 2012.  I wonder what kind of chance she could possibly have?

Hannah

P.S. If you want to join the fun, submit a cute or funny photo to my website, encourage your friends to vote, and watch the results to see how many viewers vote for your photo. NO entry fee. http://www.FunnyPhotosContest.com

centraliamomof2
by on Dec. 30, 2011 at 7:45 PM

Hi I live in Iowa and am lucky to be surrounded by candidates and politics for another 4 days! I have seen all but Romney & Huntsman personally. I feel a sense of responsibility to make a good choice for our children's futures. I have 2 kids, and home school the middle-schooler. Looking forward to meeting other political geeks.

Buckeye2
by on Dec. 30, 2011 at 9:13 PM

Hello,  my name is Susan, I am married, three girls and teach Physical Education.  I live in the great state of Ohio, GO BUCKEYES!

Buckeye2
by on Dec. 30, 2011 at 9:33 PM

Congratulations your in the mix of everything.  Personally I like Newt - I am for English as a national language, Laffner - President Reagan's Chief Economist endorsed Newt's economic policy - said it will put America back to prosperity and I like that in a debate he will, without flinching, without losing his temper, without rambling, beat Obama.  He is very intelligent, grew up military, loves America values and yes he is big enough to admit he as a person has made mistakes in his life.  I don't mind Romney.  Huntsman worked under Obama so no way.  Ron Paul, sorry, scares me with his foreign policy and I feel puts our service men in harms way with his plan to pull them home only to have to send them out again to protect America's interest and interest of our allies, not to mention bringing them home puts military people in unemployment.  Perry weak with debating.  Smooth talker will eat Perry alive.  Bachman - always I, I, I, have done this or that.  Santorium like but don't think he can get nomination.  I did like Cain but apparently he too has a past he cannot hide from.  Watched about every debate, missed a few.  Again, Newt has my vote or Romney. 

ozziesmare
by New Member on Jan. 2, 2012 at 10:30 AM

Hi all! I'm Mari, mom of 2, one who'll be voting for her very first time. I'm extremely interested in this year's upcoming elections, as there is so much at stake, esp. getting our country moving in the right direction!

SweetLuci
by on Jan. 2, 2012 at 6:23 PM

I'm Luci from Florida. I'm registered NPA No Party Affiliation, which is the tem for Independents. I'm looking forward to this campaign year.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)