Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Welcome to News & Politics! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to News & Politics! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to News & Politics! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 11:54 AM
Replies (61-70):
mzbratkid
by New Member on Jan. 2, 2012 at 9:43 PM

I am Juli and a rancher with 5kids and two grandkids. I am not very smart to this stuff I listen to my kid and SO. I am tired of not thinking for myself when it comes to voteing for the right person...I do believe i can't complain unless I vote.lol. I am here to read what others have to say and ask a few questions.

jigsaw ribbonlove you sign

bnybrum
by New Member on Jan. 5, 2012 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, My name is Bonnie. I am a mother of two and grandmother of one. I started studying politics in 2006 because I knew nothing about it. I have since become a political junkie and read something that has to do with politics everyday. I love the ins and outs and positioning and sparring of politics. Politics affects our county just as much as government and law does. I am so looking forward to 2012 because this is becoming the most politically charged year in the history of our country.

danielsmommy10
by New Member on Jan. 6, 2012 at 10:17 AM
Hello ladies, my name is Elena, I'm a mom to a wonderful 2 year old boy. My family and myself are supporters of Tea Party movement. I sincerely believe that only this political force is able to unite our great country.

moms rock Elena

3_OF_US_06
by on Jan. 6, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Hello my name is Alice. I have been married for 6 years and have a 5 year old. I am a very conservative Republican. I do not beleive in abortion,  anything to do with gays,  or welfare. I think people need to work for what they want in life and not get everything free. I think alot of people abuse welfare just because they know it is out there. Yes some do need it but the majority don't. They think everyone owes them something in life and that the hard working people should pay there way through life and that is sad to me.  I also support our military 100%.

Mommy_of_Riley
by Just Jess on Jan. 7, 2012 at 1:44 AM
Welcome Ladies!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweet_Faith
by Gold Member on Jan. 7, 2012 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone, my name is Joanne, I'm 43 years old, have a beautiful daughter whose 26 and 3 beautiful grandsons. I live in the Sunshine State of sunny south Florida, my daughter moved to Virginia a few years back and I miss her so much as I haven't seen her in over 2 years! I'm a proud Christian Conservative and yes a Republican, but being a Republican takes the back burner when it comes to being a Christian Conservative first. I look forward to getting to some good respectful debates and making some new friends.

squeekers
by on Jan. 7, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Hello my name is Paige. I've been married over 21 years now. I'm a SAHM to a 15 yr old daughter. And as for politics, well I'll just say I'm full of questions for the people running for President.

ProudMomandAunt
by New Member on Jan. 8, 2012 at 10:27 AM
Hi. I'm a single parent, mom of a college guy, and aunt to a wonderful niece and nephew. I too am very, very concerned with the direction our country is going. I am extremely concerned that my son, my niece and my nephew will not experience this majestic country as I and my family and our ancestors have. We need to revive the pride in the U.S.A.!
numbr1wmn
by Nikki on Jan. 9, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Hi, My name is Nicole. I am a married mom of one child who is 4 yrs old.  I am so excited for this election year!! Glad this board is here!

Geria09
by on Jan. 11, 2012 at 3:08 PM

Hello, I am a Christian married homeschooling republican mother of a gorgeous 4 yr. old son. I think the title Stay-At-Home Mom (sahm) has changed drastically since the 50's. Many women of the sahm group on CafeMom are just plain chronically unemployed depressed females who are short of committing suicide....very sad.:(  That is why I no longer use the term sahm. 

I am happy to now be on a site with less crazed individuals.  Thank you.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)