Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Welcome to News & Politics! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to News & Politics! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to News & Politics! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 11:54 AM
Replies (171-180):
MJava1017
by New Member on Sep. 2, 2012 at 3:33 PM
Hiya, my name is Kristin and I'm a stay-at-home mother to 3.5 year old twin girls and a 4-month old son. I'm neither Democrat nor Republican, but a moderate-conservative Independent.
nikkipetty85
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 8:41 AM
Hey everyone. I'm Nikki and from Mississippi. I'm a mom of 3, ages 8, 7, and 5 and a wife to a great man. I'm looking forward to talking politics with all of you ladies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lisha77
by Member on Sep. 6, 2012 at 7:24 PM
Hi everyone...Alisha from Georgia. I am a mom to a 7 year old boy. I am looking forward to all of your opinions.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbal
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 2:31 PM

I haven't been a Cafe Mom for long, but what I've noticed so far is that there seems to be a lot of racial energy in here that is crying to be released.  If you are interested in having a CIVIL conversation about race, I've just started a blog.  Visit realtalkaboutrace.com.  My goal is to have visitors of different races provide answers to eachother's questions about race.  It's only a week old, but things have started to pick up a little bit.

If you cannot participate without getting angry, then ignore this invitation.  Otherwise, this group looks like it will be very interesting... with elections coming up and all.

jbal
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 2:36 PM

What do you all think about the voter ID (suppression) laws that are being passed in republican states? 

Mssqrl
by New Member on Sep. 14, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Hi,

My name is Connie aka Ms. Sqrl  and I'm mom to 2 WONDERFUL adult children. My husband's nickname is Squirrel which is how I came to be Ms Sqrl.  I condensed it down when personalized tags came into being but rather quickly decided that I really did not want to drive around with that on my car so instead I opted to us it as my pen name on forum's like this. 

Generally, I LOVE politics, but this year it goes much deeper than that.  With all our country is facing, it is more important than ever that we pick the right person.  I look forward to hearing from other moms and having healthy debates. 

Ms. Sqrl

sarahlynch
by New Member on Sep. 15, 2012 at 7:06 PM

My name is Sarah, I was born and raised in California with  lots of opinions on environment, educational, human rights, financial, and so many more issues.  Just a year ago I traveled the country with my new husband and landed in Franfort, KY were his family has been living the past 14 years or so.  Way different than I could of ever imagined.  But here we have been able to afford to rent a new house and raise our own veggies.  I am happy to join this group.

woohoo

angel61048
by New Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 4:33 PM

Hi girls, my name is Barb. Is there any conversation going on about now ?

angel61048
by New Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Hi, I'm Barbara too !!!  I'm the mother of three adult daughters and a grandmother of nine grandchildren ranging from ages 11 to 23.  I joined this group to see what other women thought of this years election. My opinion of this election is I have NO IDEA who to vote for. I don't like things that both of them are promoting. They both scare me and I don't even want to vote at all. I'll just let you all pick and I will live with your votes. 

blondie805
by Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Hi! I am new to this so, bear with me. I am 40ish, Christian and Conservative. I don't believe in Republican or Democrat. I believe in Conservatives and Liberals. I am all for the belief that everyone has a duty to vote in this country. I hope that's not too much. I tend to talk alot.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN