Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Welcome to News & Politics! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to News & Politics! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to News & Politics! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 11:54 AM
Replies (201-210):
wastrox
by New Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi - I'm a voter in VA.  Working hard to re-elect our President.  Can't wait for 9:00.

mamabirdtx
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 9:41 PM
Hi ladies! I voted for Obama but have been seriously taking a look at Romney. But I just haven't seen anything that makes me believe he actually has an actual plan. I haven't heard any specifics.
elliegrossman
by Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:19 PM

whats with all the "tumult?"

kathylue
by New Member on Oct. 23, 2012 at 9:38 AM

My name is Kathy. I am in Houston, Texas, have already voted as of yesterday. I pray for Peace no matter who wins this election.

vickijene
by Member on Oct. 23, 2012 at 11:20 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi, my name is Vicki I am 38 I have a 16mth old son "Tristen". And if Obama gets reelected I am very worried , about our future. We watched the debate, and I was blown away buy how our Presadent acted. He was so rude, and shaky. Very embarrassed by him. I can believe that the T.V is saying, that he won. I have always thought the networks were by-est and they truly are. Change is scary. People voted for Obama for change it has not happened. I love America as we all do. We don't need another 4yrs of the same! Now I will get off my soap box, I love being a mommie, I stay at home now. I was a pre-school teacher(loved it!!!). And thank you for letting me vent.

ErinWD40
by Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Hi I am Erin with 3 little ones at home.

ErinWD40
by Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 11:08 PM

yes, he definitely sticks to his guns. No pun intended.

ErinWD40
by Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 11:15 PM
1 mom liked this

We did get change from Obama. Change for the worse. I like you am very very worried if he gets reelcted. I believe it will be an America we have never seen, and it will not be a good thing. People in my community are still losing their homes and their jobs. The organization I work for have been making and still are making cuts. just found out this week in fact, we will no longer have a pension. Less than a year ago there were major cuts. I still dont feel absolutely secure in this economy. It can be anyone of us at anytime. No, there has not been an economic recovery. If you have lost higher paying jobs and have replaced them with lower paying, part time jobs, I'm sorry. That doesnt equal a net positive for job creation for me. Libya I believe is a real time example of Obama's foreign policy. Scary. If he couldnt protect the embassy, and four US citizens were killed even though Obama was updated on the situation right away, and did nothing. How is he protection our country and our homeland right now? I'm scared for our country. I'm scared for my children's future.

ErinWD40
by Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 11:58 PM

I think if you need an ID for almost anything else, then if you have nothing to hide then it isnt suppression at all.

ErinWD40
by Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Oh I bet that is very true. When I read you were from Massachusetts I immediately thought- liberal. I think that clearly states the misrepresentation of conservatives period in your state!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN