Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Is Hermann Cain a serial sexual harasser?

Posted by   + Show Post

According to MSNBC a fourth woman has now come forward to claim that Hermann Cain was sexually inappropriate with her in 1997.  If all of these women's allegations are true, does that make Cain a serial sexual harasser?

Do the incidents that happened 15 years ago play a role in his candidacy for President?

by on Nov. 7, 2011 at 3:18 PM
Replies (11-14):
HeartCharmMama
by on Nov. 12, 2011 at 3:08 PM
From what I understand, one of the accusers is known to file harassment suits, another one wants to be on magazine covers and have a book deal. Another one has a son who works for Politico and one is connected to David Axelrod. I don't know how many are the same person or if they're all different.

Doesn't surprise me that someone leading in the race has some kind of scandal come out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
QuinnMae
by on Nov. 12, 2011 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this

It does seem a bit orchestrated when looking at all of those little details, doesn't it?

Quoting HeartCharmMama:

From what I understand, one of the accusers is known to file harassment suits, another one wants to be on magazine covers and have a book deal. Another one has a son who works for Politico and one is connected to David Axelrod. I don't know how many are the same person or if they're all different.

Doesn't surprise me that someone leading in the race has some kind of scandal come out
TruthSeeker.
by CM Junkie on Nov. 12, 2011 at 8:33 PM

It's definitely looking more and more like it. I do believe that past incidents do play a role in a candidacy.

TruthSeeker.
by CM Junkie on Nov. 12, 2011 at 10:22 PM

I would like to see some actual proof for any of them!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN