Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Michael Moore Slams Rush Limbaugh Apology On Twitter: ‘Who’s The Prostitute Now, B@#$*?

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:12 PM
  • 20 Replies
1 mom liked this

March 4, 2012
By 

Rush Limbaugh must be having a terrible weekend. First, he gets slammed by liberals and conservatives for trashing Sandra Fluke on his radio program for several days in a row, which began when he called her a “slut” and a “prostitute.” Six sponsors have pulled advertising and cash from his program, leading Rush to write a weak apology that he quietly posted on his website in an attempt to stop the bleeding. And now, Michael Moore has slammed Limbaugh on Twitter with the following message.

Ouch! That must really sting. But, you know what they say: ‘What goes around, comes around.’ Rush Limbaugh certainly deserves all the ridicule he’s receiving right now, and Mr. Moore just delivered a major body shot to Limbaugh’s huge ego. But don’t worry about Rush on that street corner. I’m sure he only prostitutes himself to the highest bidders. And he doesn’t have to worry about becoming pregnant when he gets f***ed by them.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/03/04/michael-moore-slams-rush-limbaugh-apology-on-twitter-whos-the-prostitute-now-bitch/

I'm no fan of MM but this is funny.

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweet-a-kins
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:41 PM
Lmao!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TruthSeeker.
by CM Junkie on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:27 PM
2 moms liked this
I actually enjoy his documentaries. Though heavily biased, they are still informative. His dig at Rush is pretty funny.
Raintree
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:09 PM
5 moms liked this

Awesome! THIS is the point. That young woman was not testifying to further herself financially on the backs of others. That's Rush's territory. Every. Single. Day.

jaxTheMomm
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:15 PM

lol

lga1965
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Good for him! He nailed it. Rush is a perv and a hypocrite and only said he was "sorry" to keep his sponsors.

I respect Michael Moore. Read his book "Here Comes Trouble". a really endearing account of his childhood , his parents and young adult days.

ThatTXMom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:24 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting TruthSeeker.:

I actually enjoy his documentaries. Though heavily biased, they are still informative. His dig at Rush is pretty.

I always think it is interesting when someone tries to show their superiority by pointing out someone else's screwed up comments. 

Does MM realize he is just as much the ass that Rush is?  Pot, meet kettle.

TruthSeeker.
by CM Junkie on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting ThatTXMom:

I find his dig more of a call out. Oh the irony of whoring yourself out to your sponsors and having to apologize to the "slut" to get them back.
ThatTXMom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting TruthSeeker.:

Quoting ThatTXMom:

I find his dig more of a call out. Oh the irony of whoring yourself out to your sponsors and having to apologize to the "slut" to get them back.

call out or cry for attention...  maybe a bit of both.  Michael Moore is, imo, just as big an ass.

Raintree
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting ThatTXMom:

Quoting TruthSeeker.:

Quoting ThatTXMom:

call out or cry for attention...  maybe a bit of both.  Michael Moore is, imo, just as big an ass.

Well this time, he's right on. About time someone called Rush out. And wait just a minute. Aren't you doing exactly what you said you don't like to see?

lga1965
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I admire Michael Moore for telling the truth. It bothers people when he comes right out and exposes the hypocrits. He cares for the average person who tries their best and doesn't sell out or live a selfish,greedy life.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)