Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Michelle Obama is now stumping for children to convince their “grandparents” to vote for her husband.

http://www.wncoam.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=104707?feed=104707&article=9988382#ixzz1qzgE1g6X

Michelle Obama, who has quickly become the Obama campaign’s tip of the spear when it comes to fundraising and vote-getting, is now stumping for children to convince their “great-grandparents” to vote for her husband. At an event at San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park – for which tickets cost at least $500 – Michelle said:

I mean, I can’t tell you in the last election how many grandparents I ran into who said, I wasn’t going to vote for Barack Obama until my grandson talked to me, until my great-grandson talked to me, and talked about the future he wanted for this country.

You can get out there with your parents. You guys can knock on doors. I had one young lady who brought me a petition — she’s already working. You can convince wrong people. Sometimes we don’t listen to ourselves, but we will listen to our children.

by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 2:47 PM
Replies (51-60):
pj2becca21
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 2:07 AM

I third

Quoting Jambo4:

Quoting ExecutiveChick:

I am happy to see my children have conversations with my parents about politics and current events BUT I would be mortified if my children even began to presume that a soundbite or catch phrase (Hope and Change) they heard from the Obama's entitled them to be so disrespectful as to assume they know better than their Grandparents.  

It is the children who should be listening to the wisdom and experience of their grandparents. Not the other way around.

agreed..

Hitler youth.. e,r Obama Youth!  LOVE it!

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
pj2becca21
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 2:29 AM

Do you have RECTAL CRANIAL INVERSION? Obummer is Hitler...... He has brainwashed you in to thinking he is this great guy. All he has done is RUIN this Country and another term could DESTORY SOCITIY all together 

Quoting mommygiggles317:

Quoting Jambo4:

Quoting ExecutiveChick:

I am happy to see my children have conversations with my parents about politics and current events BUT I would be mortified if my children even began to presume that a soundbite or catch phrase (Hope and Change) they heard from the Obama's entitled them to be so disrespectful as to assume they know better than their Grandparents.  

It is the children who should be listening to the wisdom and experience of their grandparents. Not the other way around.

agreed..

badPresident Obama and Hitler do not belong in the same sentence... Very disrespectful...

mommygiggles317
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 1:20 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting pj2becca21:

Do you have RECTAL CRANIAL INVERSION? Obummer is Hitler...... He has brainwashed you in to thinking he is this great guy. All he has done is RUIN this Country and another term could DESTORY SOCITIY all together 

Quoting mommygiggles317:

Quoting Jambo4:

Quoting ExecutiveChick:

agreed..

badPresident Obama and Hitler do not belong in the same sentence... Very disrespectful...

It is apparent that we have not met... Let me explain something to you... While I may disagree with others on here when it comes to certain topics, I don't disrespect anyone!!!

Now let me introduce myself...

can of wormsRectal, Cranial, Inversion... That seems to be more of an illness that YOU suffer from. I've stated before and to you, I'll state it again: I don't care if you don't like the man, however; to try and put him in the same category as that animal Adolf Hitler, is disrespectful... not only to him, but, to those who suffered because of Hitler's view of the world and how he thought it should be.

Now, tell me if Hitler would have done the following on YOUR behalf:

1) Try to get this country on the road to universal health care. Although, the Affordable Care Act may not be perfect, but, at least it does something to address the issue of millions of Americans not having health insurance.(this was something that republicans had wanted to do, but, once President Obama made it happen, they stand against it, what idea does you candidate of choice propose?)

2) Try to put checks and balances back in place so that what happened in 2008 does not happen again. (people talk about not wanting regulations, but, having no regulations in place is what led to the mess we are still trying to get out of today)

3) Try to advocate for a woman's right to privacy. We all can see what's happening with that, just take a look at the laws being proposed in certain states.

4) Try to develop innovative ways to improve our education system. Not everyone wants to do that. Some are happy with the way things are. You know, under-educated citizens are necessary. Who else is gonna fill up our jails, serve our food, clean our offices etc.

I could go on and on... but, why bother... I don't know, there has to be something in your heart, that allows you to feel that Obama and Hitler go hand -in- hand. What is it? Do you have that much hate in your heart for our President? Why? And unless you are willing to answer these questions - honestly - there is no need for further discussion. I'll say it again, you don't have to like the man, but to say he belongs with the likes of Hitler - that is absurd!!! And in your heart, you know this...

love you signExercising Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding...

Jambo4
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 1:49 PM

In response to the bold-ed part...  wink mini (exception being made? lol)

Quoting mommygiggles317:

Quoting pj2becca21:

Quoting mommygiggles317:

Quoting Jambo4:

Quoting ExecutiveChick:

agreed..

It is apparent that we have not met... Let me explain something to you... While I may disagree with others on here when it comes to certain topics, I don't disrespect anyone!!!

can of wormsRectal, Cranial, Inversion... That seems to be more of an illness that YOU suffer from. 

pj2becca21
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 2:59 PM

Put Checks and balance back in order ...... lmfao. just the other day he told the supreme court to agree with Obummercare and if they don't he is going to make it a law anyway.

And Rectal Cranial Inversion ? are you that dumb not to know what that is? 

You Really must Have your Head UP your A$$

Quoting mommygiggles317:

Quoting pj2becca21:

Quoting mommygiggles317:

Quoting Jambo4:

Quoting ExecutiveChick:

agreed..

can of wormsRectal, Cranial, Inversion... That seems to be more of an illness that YOU suffer from. I've stated before and to you, I'll state it again: I don't care if you don't like the man, however; to try and put him in the same category as that animal Adolf Hitler, is disrespectful... not only to him, but, to those who suffered because of Hitler's view of the world and how he thought it should be.

1) Try to get this country on the road to universal health care. Although, the Affordable Care Act may not be perfect, but, at least it does something to address the issue of millions of Americans not having health insurance.(this was something that republicans had wanted to do, but, once President Obama made it happen, they stand against it, what idea does you candidate of choice propose?)

2) Try to put checks and balances back in place so that what happened in 2008 does not happen again. (people talk about not wanting regulations, but, having no regulations in place is what led to the mess we are still trying to get out of today)

3) Try to advocate for a woman's right to privacy. We all can see what's happening with that, just take a look at the laws being proposed in certain states.

4) Try to develop innovative ways to improve our education system. Not everyone wants to do that. Some are happy with the way things are. You know, under-educated citizens are necessary. Who else is gonna fill up our jails, serve our food, clean our offices etc.

I could go on and on... but, why bother... I don't know, there has to be something in your heart, that allows you to feel that Obama and Hitler go hand -in- hand. What is it? Do you have that much hate in your heart for our President? Why? And unless you are willing to answer these questions - honestly - there is no need for further discussion. I'll say it again, you don't have to like the man, but to say he belongs with the likes of Hitler - that is absurd!!! And in your heart, you know this...

mommygiggles317
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 6:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Jambo4:

In response to the bold-ed part...  wink mini (exception being made? lol)

Quoting mommygiggles317:

Quoting pj2becca21:

Quoting mommygiggles317:

Quoting Jambo4:

Quoting ExecutiveChick:

agreed..

can of wormsRectal, Cranial, Inversion... That seems to be more of an illness that YOU suffer from. 

Yep... in this case she would be the exception to the rule... sometimes people can push your buttons... what would be her reason for coming at me in the first place with that non sense. Just because I say that Obama and Hitler do not belong in the same sentence... Please...

mommygiggles317
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Quoting pj2becca21:

Put Checks and balance back in order ...... lmfao. just the other day he told the supreme court to agree with Obummercare and if they don't he is going to make it a law anyway.

Quoting mommygiggles317:

Quoting pj2becca21:

Quoting mommygiggles317:

Quoting Jambo4:

Quoting ExecutiveChick:

agreed..

Are YOU that dumb that you couldn't get from my response that I knew exactly what you were saying to me?... Yeah, it's obvious you have a lot of hate in your heart... and still President Obama and Hitler do not belong in the same breath...

pj2becca21
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 8:31 PM

yes i do. it's saved for stupid people like you

Quoting mommygiggles317:

Quoting pj2becca21:

Quoting mommygiggles317:

Quoting pj2becca21:

Quoting mommygiggles317:

Quoting Jambo4:

Quoting ExecutiveChick:

agreed..

Are YOU that dumb that you couldn't get from my response that I knew exactly what you were saying to me?... Yeah, it's obvious you have a lot of hate in your heart... and still President Obama and Hitler do not belong in the same breath...

mommygiggles317
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Quoting pj2becca21:

Quoting mommygiggles317:

Quoting pj2becca21:

Quoting mommygiggles317:

Quoting pj2becca21:

Quoting mommygiggles317:

Quoting Jambo4:

Quoting ExecutiveChick:

agreed..

So, I guess you have nothing of relevance to say, so now you are just gonna try to attack me personally. You know, that I know you don't think I'm stupid. Are you that upset that I didn't play the game the way you wanted me to? I'm sorry that I don't see things the way that you do... so that makes me stupid? Really? As much as I can't stand Newt Gingrich, or Santorum or whatever GOP candidate, I would never be foolish enough to say that they are no different than Adolf Hitler. Why don't you read "Mein Kampf" by Adolf Hitler? After reading that, holla at me... then we can have a real conversation... group hug

pj2becca21
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 5:01 PM

I have Read many books written by Hitler. He was a Very smart man and a avid art collector. In Hitler earlier childhood he was a outgoing student until his younger brother Died, (that were his problems started) and his father would not let him go to a are school ( father was a illegitimate Jewish man) He was a highly decroated war hero in world war 1, He recvied 2 iron crosses Frist and second class plus the wounded cross. 

Hitler created one of the top selling and highest rated cars "the peoples car" Volkswagen . 

Now I'm going to explain how Obama and Hilter have the same Disrtucative personalitlies and throught

At the risk of appearing to talk nonsense I tell you that the National Socialist movement will go on for 1,000 years! ... Don't forget how people laughed at me 15 years ago when I declared that one day I would govern Germany. They laugh now, just as foolishly, when I declare that I shall remain in power!

— Adolf Hitler to a British correspondent in Berlin, June 1934

Quoting mommygiggles317:

Quoting pj2becca21:

Quoting mommygiggles317:

Quoting pj2becca21:

Quoting mommygiggles317:

Quoting pj2becca21:

Quoting mommygiggles317:

Quoting Jambo4:

Quoting ExecutiveChick:

agreed..

So, I guess you have nothing of relevance to say, so now you are just gonna try to attack me personally. You know, that I know you don't think I'm stupid. Are you that upset that I didn't play the game the way you wanted me to? I'm sorry that I don't see things the way that you do... so that makes me stupid? Really? As much as I can't stand Newt Gingrich, or Santorum or whatever GOP candidate, I would never be foolish enough to say that they are no different than Adolf Hitler. Why don't you read "Mein Kampf" by Adolf Hitler? After reading that, holla at me... then we can have a real conversation... group hug

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN