Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

So today i was on youtube and i found some stuff thats very scary

Posted by   + Show Post

OBama is not the man you voted for. he is a lying bastard from kenya 

by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 8:38 PM
Replies (31-40):
mommygiggles317
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Quoting romalove:

Nothing says "I am an intelligent adult" than calling debate opponents morons.

Quoting pj2becca21:

I'm done arguing with Morons like you 3 

Quoting mommygiggles317:

Quoting pj2becca21:

right 

Quoting mommygiggles317:

Quoting pj2becca21:

yeah and i'm a satanist..... are you all that dense! No i forgot all libs are very closeminded and don't like to find the truth 

Quoting lga1965:

Quoting mommygiggles317:

The scary thing is that I think you believe this crap...

Oh I am sure she does. What a pity.....

eye rolling

Too bad I'm not a Lib... you'll be okay...

WoW... That's all you have to say to me today?... Must be a bad night...

I actually like the back and forth with her... better than a game of Jeopardy...

love you signExercising Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding...

tm88rn
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:25 PM
Weren't you diagnosing me in another post because you are working on your psychology degree? Something about your intense, higher level studies telling you that I had an abortion with no regrets because I never grew up and moved past my abusive childhood? Yeah, that was you. Now suddenly you are working on your history major? But still incapable of acting and writing like the highly educated adult you are. Aren't you also a very young teen mom?

Quoting pj2becca21:

Quoting jillianmayasmom:

Have your history professors not explained to you how to do research?YouTube and Wikipedia are not legitimate news sources.

I am working on my history major. get it right! I have done my own searches on it and it all come up with the same thing

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lga1965
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:25 PM
1 mom liked this

hey becca, where do you go to college? You say you are a History major. Will you teach history? I certainly hope you read other sources and leave You Tube to the teenagers. First, Obama WAS born in Hawaii. He is an American citizen. I think he is a really good man and a good President who was given some big problems to solve and he is doing his best.

I didn't get my information from You Tube.

pj2becca21
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:26 PM

I have home schooled my self since 11th grade AP honors classess. with no help. 

Quoting jillianmayasmom:

If you are working on your history major, it would stand to reason that you have history professors at school wouldn't it? Or, are you self taught? That would explain so much.

Quoting pj2becca21:

Quoting jillianmayasmom:

Have your history professors not explained to you how to do research?YouTube and Wikipedia are not legitimate news sources.

I am working on my history major. get it right! I have done my own searches on it and it all come up with the same thing

mommygiggles317
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:27 PM

Quoting pj2becca21:

Quoting jillianmayasmom:

You're a history major?!... Holy shit...

love you signExercising Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding...

pj2becca21
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:28 PM

No i proably wont ever use my degrees. I don't beleive in goverment controled education or the winning side be the only side. 

Quoting lga1965:

hey becca, where do you go to college? You say you are a History major. Will you teach history? I certainly hope you read other sources and leave You Tube to the teenagers. First, Obama WAS born in Hawaii. He is an American citizen. I think he is a really good man and a good President who was given some big problems to solve and he is doing his best.

I didn't get my information from You Tube.

pj2becca21
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:31 PM

i said that i was a history major in that post too!  i have a learning disorder and dyslexia that effect how i write,spell, and use grammar. No i'm not very young i'm 19 with a 3 yearold daughter THAT I HAD A 16 !

Quoting tm88rn:

Weren't you diagnosing me in another post because you are working on your psychology degree? Something about your intense, higher level studies telling you that I had an abortion with no regrets because I never grew up and moved past my abusive childhood? Yeah, that was you. Now suddenly you are working on your history major? But still incapable of acting and writing like the highly educated adult you are. Aren't you also a very young teen mom?

Quoting pj2becca21:

Quoting jillianmayasmom:

tm88rn
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:36 PM
Always a quick answer. I wasn't referring just to your appalling lack of grammar or your atrocious spelling, but also you adult dialog. Moron is so mature and shows you age. You are very young, and I am happy for you that you seem so proud of having a child at 16. Congratulations. Good luck on your double, or triple, or however many you claim to be doing, degrees.

Quoting pj2becca21:

i said that i was a history major in that post too!  i have a learning disorder and dyslexia that effect how i write,spell, and use grammar. No i'm not very young i'm 19 with a 3 yearold daughter THAT I HAD A 16 !

Quoting tm88rn:

Quoting pj2becca21:

Quoting jillianmayasmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tm88rn
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:39 PM
So you aren't actually getting real degrees, you are teaching yourself? To have a major, you have to be in an actual school, doing actual work, learning actual information. Teaching yourself isn't working towards a degree. I do believe that you are teaching yourself though.

Quoting pj2becca21:

Quoting jillianmayasmom:

If you are working on your history major, it would stand to reason that you have history professors at school wouldn't it? Or, are you self taught? That would explain so much.

Quoting pj2becca21:

Quoting jillianmayasmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pj2becca21
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Oh i forgot that i was to busy try to get over your veryy harsh words.......

I'm going to SDSU

Quoting tm88rn:

So you aren't actually getting real degrees, you are teaching yourself? To have a major, you have to be in an actual school, doing actual work, learning actual information. Teaching yourself isn't working towards a degree. I do believe that you are teaching yourself though.

Quoting pj2becca21:

Quoting jillianmayasmom:

Quoting pj2becca21:

Quoting jillianmayasmom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN