Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

So today i was on youtube and i found some stuff thats very scary

Posted by   + Show Post

OBama is not the man you voted for. he is a lying bastard from kenya 

by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 8:38 PM
Replies (41-50):
tm88rn
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:44 PM
South Dakota State University? Or San Diego State?
Quoting pj2becca21:

Oh i forgot that i was to busy try to get over your veryy harsh words.......

I'm going to SDSU

Quoting tm88rn:

So you aren't actually getting real degrees, you are teaching yourself? To have a major, you have to be in an actual school, doing actual work, learning actual information. Teaching yourself isn't working towards a degree. I do believe that you are teaching yourself though.

Quoting pj2becca21:

I have home schooled my self since 11th grade AP honors classess. with no help. 

Quoting jillianmayasmom:

If you are working on your history major, it would stand to reason that you have history professors at school wouldn't it? Or, are you self taught? That would explain so much.

Quoting pj2becca21:

Quoting jillianmayasmom:

Have your history professors not explained to you how to do research?YouTube and Wikipedia are not legitimate news sources.

I am working on my history major. get it right! I have done my own searches on it and it all come up with the same thing

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pj2becca21
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:49 PM

San Diego state!!! i live in san diego

Quoting tm88rn:

Quoting pj2becca21:

I'm going to SDSU

Quoting tm88rn:

So you aren't actually getting real degrees, you are teaching yourself? To have a major, you have to be in an actual school, doing actual work, learning actual information. Teaching yourself isn't working towards a degree. I do believe that you are teaching yourself though.

Quoting pj2becca21:

Quoting jillianmayasmom:

If you are working on your history major, it would stand to reason that you have history professors at school wouldn't it? Or, are you self taught? That would explain so much.

Quoting pj2becca21:

Quoting jillianmayasmom:

Have your history professors not explained to you how to do research?YouTube and Wikipedia are not legitimate news sources.

I am working on my history major. get it right! I have done my own searches on it and it all come up with the same thing

katzmeow726
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Youtube As a news source...

tm88rn
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:53 PM
So you aren't teaching yourself, you are attending school. You said this "I don't beleive in goverment controled education", yet you are going to a state funded college, to get multiple degrees you will never use. Have I understood this right?

Quoting pj2becca21:

San Diego state!!! i live in san diego

Quoting tm88rn:

Quoting pj2becca21:

I'm going to SDSU

Quoting tm88rn:

Quoting pj2becca21:

Quoting jillianmayasmom:

Quoting pj2becca21:

Quoting jillianmayasmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pj2becca21
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I love Trollz!!!!!!!!

Quoting katzmeow726:

katzmeow726
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 12:06 AM

E

Hate to break it to ya hun...but remarking upon your inability to grasp that youtube videos are not a worthwhile source of information (in a snarky manner, I don't deny it) is not "trolling."

And considering I've been in this site almost four years l  I hardly think I am the more qualified for a "troll label.

Now if you want a more "text based" answer, let me give it to you.  Youtube videos can be uploaded by any fool with a computer.  You don't know if it's a PhD or a pre adolescent behind that computer screen. And even then, the PhD can always be a whack-a-doo. You accept these videos, it seems, without question, which suggests you are either very young or very naive...or both.

SPeaking of which, i have a bridge to sell you in New York... 

Quoting pj2becca21:

I love Trollz!!!!!!!!

Quoting katzmeow726:

_Kissy_
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 6:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I never knew there was the university of youtube..awesome
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jillianmayasmom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 8:01 AM
It is obvious you had no help. You say that you go to San Diego State. You say that you are against government controlled education. SDSU is funded by the state you know. So, that is hypocritical of you.

If you attend a university, then you have professors so I am not sure why you took issue with that comment.

I hope you never plan on teaching because, despite the fact that you say you study it, you don't seem to have any grasp on history.

Again, YouTube is not a legitimate source.

Quoting pj2becca21:

Quoting jillianmayasmom:

Quoting pj2becca21:

Quoting jillianmayasmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jillianmayasmom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 8:01 AM
Tuition is cheap.

Quoting _Kissy_:

I never knew there was the university of youtube..awesome

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
_Kissy_
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 8:30 AM
1 mom liked this
She could be the dean of Glenn Becks University

Quoting jillianmayasmom:

It is obvious you had no help. You say that you go to San Diego State. You say that you are against government controlled education. SDSU is funded by the state you know. So, that is hypocritical of you.

If you attend a university, then you have professors so I am not sure why you took issue with that comment.

I hope you never plan on teaching because, despite the fact that you say you study it, you don't seem to have any grasp on history.

Again, YouTube is not a legitimate source.

Quoting pj2becca21:

Quoting jillianmayasmom:

Quoting pj2becca21:

Quoting jillianmayasmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)