Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Scott Walker Communications Director – “I would really love to punch Hillary Clinton in the face”

Posted by   + Show Post

Scott Walker Campaign Communication Director Ciara MatthewsMadison -- Scott Walker’s campaign has begun barnstorming the state and leading the charge is Walker apologist Ciara Matthews. Matthews has been a part of numerous Republican campaigns such as, Bob Beers for Governor (Beers lost), Jim Gibbons (Accused of Sexual Assault), Senator John Ensign (Resigned after an extramarital affair), and Congressman Jon Porter (Porter Lost), Mitt Romney (2008 Failed).

Matthews, who previously worked in communications for the Senate campaign of extremist “tea party” candidate Sharron Angle in Nevada, joined Team Walker in 2011. After Scott Walker hired Matthews, she was dubbed by a few blogs as a political “hit woman” due to what some would say is a “Snarky” attitude. AlterNet Reported this in 2011:

The embattled Wisconsin governor hires two young Republicans who are veterans of no-holds-barred campaigns and propaganda efforts.

Ciara Matthews No-Holds-Barred Campaign Style Rubs off

We’ve wondered where Rebecca Kleefisch would come up with such public statements about gubernatorial candidate Kathleen Falk having a “Sugar Daddy” when Kleefisch said:

“But instead of pulling out the greatest hits of her own resume, or digging into a reserve of grit and resilience, instead of building a campaign around her own ideas, Kathleen got a sugar daddy.”

As it turns out, this type of thought process or political “Hit” is probably the same type of wild statements made by Walker Campaign Communications Director Ciara Matthews. We found a newsletter written by Chuck Muth in 2007. If you are not familiar with Muth:

Chuck Muth is President of Citizen Outreach and a professional political communications consultant. He is a former executive director of the American Conservative Union, a National Chairman of the Republican Liberty Caucus, a Clark County GOP chairman and former Nevada Republican Party executive director.

In that 2007 post, Muth pasted statements made by Ciara Matthews on an online blog. Here is the post: (Note, the grammar and spelling errors are the communications director’s own)

My mom is my biggest hero, then Sean Hannity, then Ann Coulter and we cannot forget Miss Tyra Banks!!!

I definitely see myself in politics...or as the next Rush Limbaugh.

I do not like rap. It's cool to dance to in a club...only because of the beat but MOST of the time, I hate the words.

Speaking of the world, I love to know current evens, I guess that is sorta why I am so into politics, so I watch the news on a very regular basis. But only Fox News ëFair and Balanced!!

Who would you really like to just punch in the face? I would really love to punch Hillary Clinton in the face (Emphasis added)

What do you want to be when you Grow Up: A United States Senator. (Emphasis added)

Ever been called a Tease: All the time...I work at Hooters...that's my job.

Your Weakness: A well built man with penis lines!!!

You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place? oh where to begin!! gay marraige? no... not that one... then people men would start to have 15 wives because the consitution gives them the right to happiness... um...no capital punishment? no not that one either... then all the crazy psyco killer/rapist people would rome the streets for ever... how about... legallized abortion... you can have one anywhere, anytime, no matter what... even if that means that we can kill the innocent fetus but not the man who killed a family of 4 and laughed about it... no that's not right either... I've got it! NO LEFT WING CONSPIRATORS!

(this is my best answer yet!!!)

In 2007, former First Lady, Senator Hillary Clinton was a candidate for president. The remarks by Matthews depict the vile nature in which she conducts political campaigns. Is this the type of rhetoric we can expect out of Scott Walker’s campaign?

Will Matthews attempt to pick a fist fight with Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett, former Dane County Executive Kathleen Falk, State Senator Kathleen Vinehout (D-Alma), or Secretary of State Doug La Follette if given the opportunity? I think it is fair Ciara Matthews be asked to explain her radical statements of violence against well respected leaders in this country.

http://www.politiscoop.com/us-politics/wisconsin-politics/872-scott-walker-communications-director-i-would-really-love-to-punch-hillary-clinton-in-the-face.html

by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Replies (11-15):
rachelrothchild
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Get in line.  A lot of people want to punch Hillary in the face.

matreshka
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 1:35 PM

What a classy woman.  Clearly she is setting the stage for her own reality show or something.  Seems like just another attention junky.

Quoting _Kissy_:

nanaofsix531
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Well she is a real classy piece of work.Typical!makeup

Momniscient
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Maybe she should close her legs?

29again
by Gold Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 12:58 AM

A myspace survey?  So, that was what, like 10 years ago or something?  Everyone knows that myspace is on life support.  And that pic is her in her work uniform, such as it is.  Also from a while ago.  Probably for a calendar or something.  BFD.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)