Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

O/T Dalai Lama: I 'Love' George W. Bush 'As A Human Being, Not As President'

Pema_Jampa
Yesterday at 6:30 PM
OI POLLOI - DONALD TRUMP FUCK YOU (Official Music Video) Ⓐ

OI POLLOI - DONALD TRUMP FUCK YOU (Official Music Video) Ⓐ Order DONALD TRUMP FUCK YOU/UK 2017 EP on Red White and Blue Vinyl: http://www.urinalvinyl.com/sto...

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:25 PM
  • 2 Replies
1 mom liked this

Dalai Lama: I 'Love' George W. Bush 'As A Human Being, Not As President'

The Huffington Post  |  By  Posted: 04/25/2012 2:27 pm

Dalai Lama George W Bush
The Dalai Lama said he loved George W. Bush "as a human being" but "not as president of America" during an interview with CNN's Piers Morgan.

His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama of Tibet said he loves George W. Bush "as a human being, not as a president."

“I love President Bush,” the Dalai Lama said in an interview with CNN's Piers Morgan airing Wednesday. When Morgan asked him to clarify which former president he was referring to, the spiritual leader said, "the younger one.”

"Sometimes his policy may not be very, very successful," the Dalai Lama said. "But as a person, as a human being, (he's a) very nice person. I love him."

The Dalai Lama noted that he had "some reservations" about Bush's decisions on national security, and said he expressed his feelings to the president after the start of the Iraq war.

The Dalai Lama has been in America since mid-March, and his remarks on Bush weren't his first political statement. He recently appeared at the University of California San Diego to talk global warming, saying "there are no Democratic or Republican thermometers."

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
lga1965
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:52 PM

That's nice. I can honestly say I like George too, even though I think he made some very big mistakes as President,probably because his Veep was Cheney, who directed policy way too often and due to the fact that a few others in his administration were all wrong,too. I think George had a tough time growing up because his Mother Barbara was a witch and said some harsh things to him ( and everyone....I don't like her at all)  and he had a lot of pressure to live up to the Bush name. I really like Laura and they seem to have a happy marriage.

nanaofsix531
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:57 PM

He is an OK person.As a President he is by far the #1 worse this country has ever had.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)