Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For those who don't understand the delegate situation! "I Think Ron Paul Just Won Iowa!" Rachel Maddow April 23, 2012

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:57 PM
  • 6 Replies

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
paperorplastic
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Thanks Ellish for the contribution.

paperorplastic
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:59 PM

BUMP!

jejstover
by Jan on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:08 PM
1 mom liked this

This is a great clip ... offering insight into the current situation and at the same time serving as a pertinent history lesson.

I've posted it here and elsewhere in response to people's assessments that Ron Paul can't win the GOP nomination -- and others have done the same.

The more this information is seen and shared, the more likely people are to understand the process (and see that the unlikely is not the impossible).

I appreciate MSNBC's Rachel Maddow for her willingness to present the facts as they are, not as the main stream media would have us believe.

Jan

lga1965
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh gosh....so someone from MSNBC is getting praise? I am surprised,to say the least, Usually people bash everyone who isn't on Fox News. Wow.

I haven't watched Rachel Maddow but if you guys like her, maybe I should? I usually don't watch ANY Cable news shows.

jejstover
by Jan on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting lga1965:

Oh gosh....so someone from MSNBC is getting praise? I am surprised,to say the least, Usually people bash everyone who isn't on Fox News. Wow.

I haven't watched Rachel Maddow but if you guys like her, maybe I should? I usually don't watch ANY Cable news shows.

I have been pleasantly surprised by some of her reporting.

Check out this clip (which, btw, I first watched via a thread posted by Carpy here in the 2012 Elections group: Not a fan of Rachael Maddow, but... )

Jan

paperorplastic
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:48 AM

I agree Jan!  I am not sure how many times it has been posted, but I felt the need with so many saying Romney has this election already in the bag.  I also appreciate Rachel's ability to present the facts as they really are.  Something we don't see in the media often enough.  I know Ron Paul still has a good chance, and it gets really annoying to hear all the comments from people who are unaware of how the delegate process really works.  

Quoting jejstover:

This is a great clip ... offering insight into the current situation and at the same time serving as a pertinent history lesson.

I've posted it here and elsewhere in response to people's assessments that Ron Paul can't win the GOP nomination -- and others have done the same.

The more this information is seen and shared, the more likely people are to understand the process (and see that the unlikely is not the impossible).

I appreciate MSNBC's Rachel Maddow for her willingness to present the facts as they are, not as the main stream media would have us believe.

Jan

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)