Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

THE FLAG IS GONE. Have You Noticed?!?!?!?!

THE FLAG IS GONE. Have You Noticed?

For a long time, we have noticed that the decor at the White House has changed since BHO moved in.

The Oval Office is now stripped of the traditional red, white, and blue,and replaced with middle eastern wallpaper, drapes, and decor.. The hallway that he walks out of to talk to the press now has middle eastern chairs, drapes, etc. And the thing that has bothered me the most is the bright yellow drape behind him every time he speaks from the white house. It has Arabic symbols on it and has been there from the beginning.
Today I received this and it clearly shows what I have been noticing. That bright yellow curtain is highly visible, but as you scroll down, you will see what is predominantly absent. Also, as you look at the pictures of other presidents speaking from the same spot, look at the traditional 'American' background and decor as opposed to the new decor. Trust me when I say that this is intentional. It should alarm every American.
What is missing at Barack Hussein Obama's press conference?

No it is not the teleprompters. See the other presidents pics for a clue.

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA

GEORGE WALKER BUSH

WILLIAM JEFFERSON BLYTHE CLINTON

GEORGE HERBERT WALKER BUSH

RONALD WILSON REAGAN

That's right...no American flags!!!
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 1:44 AM
Replies (261-270):
jcribb16
by Primrose Foxglove on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:35 PM

So sorry you aren't up to par today.  Maybe tomorrow will be a better day for you.  Have a nice evening.  :)

Quoting Della529:

What is your on topic reply to this post, J?  Oh, that's right, it's the one where you stand up for BK (the very response she gave that I quoted).  Then, of course, there's the one below to your new "friend".

To take a phrase from one of my favorite movies:  "Go back to your double wide and fry something", your self-righteousness is ridiculously entertaining.

Quoting jcribb16:

Like I said, someone just enjoys stirring up trouble.  Where's someone's comments on the topic itself?  Someone's too busy minding someone else's business.

Quoting Della529:

Simply an observational suggestion to the one who perpetually reprimands those who are not on her friend's list :)

Quoting jcribb16:

Me thinks one just enjoys stirring up trouble.

Quoting Della529:

Me thinks one should take a page from her friend's playbook.

"I would be ashamed to have 1 of these individuals as a friend or an associate."

Quoting jcribb16:

Some love doing that.  I haven't met you before.  Hi and welcome!

Quoting IAGAL:

Wow! never ends with you people does it! Yes, I'm a white American woman that HATES the fact we have a BLACK man president! Happy? Move on...been over and done with! :D Peace! Oh shoot almost forgot the sexist part! I don't want no chick in as President..too many PMS or mood swings! :) Ok now that we uncovered what I was REALLY saying in my comment...cuz you know I was trying to be sneaky and all! :) Anyways, this battle has been over and done with for about two hours now...move on to someone else ummmk?

Quoting AdellesMom:

So you're a racist and a sexist?! Interesting...

Quoting IAGAL:

I personally would want a White American man as our leader. I want tradition brought back to our white house. Not a woman in office and no other race. That is my personal thought on the matter.

lga1965
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Quoting gsprofval:

You are right.  Many people believe odumba is a Muslim terrorist implant and his true colors are starting to show as he puts people from the Muslim Brotherhood in high positions.  I'll get it for saying that, I know!

You call him "odumba" ? That puts you in the not very smart group of the  population who get their jollies trying to make the President look bad with lies and innuendos.

So, what if he hires Muslims? I wouldn't care. So what if the president was a Muslim? He isn't....but it would not be a bad thing. Muslims are people just like us with religious beliefs---and they are not automatically terrorists. Religious freedom is a part of America's foundation. Try to be respectful of other religions and don't be prejudiced.

Dawn07
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:18 PM
2 moms liked this

Well this has been entertaining.

Euphoric
by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this

puppy 

toomanypoodles
by Poodles on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Quoting Dawn07:

Exactly.  Glad you got it.  ;)

Momniscient
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:19 AM
3 moms liked this

When I see your name, I think Hall Monitor.

Quoting jcribb16:

Like I said, someone just enjoys stirring up trouble.  Where's someone's comments on the topic itself?  Someone's too busy minding someone else's business.

Quoting Della529:

Simply an observational suggestion to the one who perpetually reprimands those who are not on her friend's list :)

Quoting jcribb16:

Quoting Della529:

"I would be ashamed to have 1 of these individuals as a friend or an associate."

Quoting jcribb16:

Quoting IAGAL:

Wow! never ends with you people does it! Yes, I'm a white American woman that HATES the fact we have a BLACK man president! Happy? Move on...been over and done with! :D Peace! Oh shoot almost forgot the sexist part! I don't want no chick in as President..too many PMS or mood swings! :) Ok now that we uncovered what I was REALLY saying in my comment...cuz you know I was trying to be sneaky and all! :) Anyways, this battle has been over and done with for about two hours now...move on to someone else ummmk?

Quoting AdellesMom:

Quoting IAGAL:

I personally would want a White American man as our leader. I want tradition brought back to our white house. Not a woman in office and no other race. That is my personal thought on the matter.

Kate_Momof3
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:32 AM

Admit it: you belived it when you first got it in your inbox. A spam filter will prevent further confusion--a little friendly advice on a beautiful, albeit chilly, Monday morning.

This has been so funny to read. The writing skills of some posters made my eyes bleed a bit (and yet they were encouraged by self-purported "educators" lol). 

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting Dawn07:

Exactly.  Glad you got it.  ;)

imamomzilla
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:38 AM
2 moms liked this

Nah...that position's been filled. Right, Kate?wink mini

Quoting Momniscient:

When I see your name, I think Hall Monitor.

Quoting jcribb16:

Quoting Della529:

Quoting jcribb16:

Quoting Della529:

Quoting jcribb16:

Quoting IAGAL:

Quoting AdellesMom:

Quoting IAGAL:

imamomzilla
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:40 AM
2 moms liked this

Telling you to "go fry something" sounds rather sexist, if you ask me. And the "double wide"...? Oy. *smh

Quoting jcribb16:

So sorry you aren't up to par today.  Maybe tomorrow will be a better day for you.  Have a nice evening.  :)

Quoting Della529:

What is your on topic reply to this post, J?  Oh, that's right, it's the one where you stand up for BK (the very response she gave that I quoted).  Then, of course, there's the one below to your new "friend".

To take a phrase from one of my favorite movies:  "Go back to your double wide and fry something", your self-righteousness is ridiculously entertaining.

Quoting jcribb16:

Quoting Della529:

Quoting jcribb16:

Quoting Della529:

Quoting jcribb16:

Quoting IAGAL:

Quoting AdellesMom:

Quoting IAGAL:

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so". ~Ronald Reagan

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN