Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

THE FLAG IS GONE. Have You Noticed?!?!?!?!

THE FLAG IS GONE. Have You Noticed?

For a long time, we have noticed that the decor at the White House has changed since BHO moved in.

The Oval Office is now stripped of the traditional red, white, and blue,and replaced with middle eastern wallpaper, drapes, and decor.. The hallway that he walks out of to talk to the press now has middle eastern chairs, drapes, etc. And the thing that has bothered me the most is the bright yellow drape behind him every time he speaks from the white house. It has Arabic symbols on it and has been there from the beginning.
Today I received this and it clearly shows what I have been noticing. That bright yellow curtain is highly visible, but as you scroll down, you will see what is predominantly absent. Also, as you look at the pictures of other presidents speaking from the same spot, look at the traditional 'American' background and decor as opposed to the new decor. Trust me when I say that this is intentional. It should alarm every American.
What is missing at Barack Hussein Obama's press conference?

No it is not the teleprompters. See the other presidents pics for a clue.

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA

GEORGE WALKER BUSH

WILLIAM JEFFERSON BLYTHE CLINTON

GEORGE HERBERT WALKER BUSH

RONALD WILSON REAGAN

That's right...no American flags!!!
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 1:44 AM
Replies (31-40):
IAGAL
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:56 AM

First off what the heck does "bump" mean when you write it...another I have no respect for this "president" it was nice to be alive to see the first Black dude to be president..and honestly I was all for him until his respones to that Tavon or whatever kid that was shot by the Mexican guy...and many other things...now this...I'm sorry just tradition is tradition...we need a White American man to run our country!!! I wish Bill C. didn't get to happy with Mr. Winki! He was by far my fav President! Obama needs to be gone and done with sooner then later! I hope it happens on election day! God knows I'll be in line day one!

JakeandEmmasMom
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:06 AM
Are those Arabic symbols on that vacuum?!

Quoting jlo1313:

Obama also got a new cleaning lady *gasp*

Rihanna & Obama in Oval Office

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JakeandEmmasMom
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:07 AM
3 moms liked this
Gone in favor of a "white American man"? Expand on that point, if you would, please.

Quoting IAGAL:

First off what the heck does "bump" mean when you write it...another I have no respect for this "president" it was nice to be alive to see the first Black dude to be president..and honestly I was all for him until his respones to that Tavon or whatever kid that was shot by the Mexican guy...and many other things...now this...I'm sorry just tradition is tradition...we need a White American man to run our country!!! I wish Bill C. didn't get to happy with Mr. Winki! He was by far my fav President! Obama needs to be gone and done with sooner then later! I hope it happens on election day! God knows I'll be in line day one!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IAGAL
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:12 AM

I personally would want a White American man as our leader. I want tradition brought back to our white house. Not a woman in office and no other race. That is my personal thought on the matter.

imamomzilla
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Mr. Winki??

rolling on floor

Careful IAGAL...some members are obsessed with racism and they'll publicly flog you if there's even a hint. Good luck!!

imamomzilla
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Bump means to move the post up in status or the reply along....

bump

Quoting IAGAL:

IAGAL
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:19 AM
2 moms liked this

Oh! Thanks!!!! :)

Quoting imamomzilla:

Mr. Winki??

rolling on floor

Careful IAGAL...some members are obsessed with racism and they'll publicly flog you if there's even a hint. Good luck!!

romalove
by SenseandSensibility on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:20 AM
10 moms liked this
Yeah, who would ever think someone who only wants a white man as president is a racist?

Quoting imamomzilla:

Mr. Winki??

rolling on floor

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IAGAL
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks!!!! :) Good to know! :)

smilesmile
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Ha Ha..perfect for this post!

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Carl Winslow Shocked Gif

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)