Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

THE FLAG IS GONE. Have You Noticed?!?!?!?!

THE FLAG IS GONE. Have You Noticed?

For a long time, we have noticed that the decor at the White House has changed since BHO moved in.

The Oval Office is now stripped of the traditional red, white, and blue,and replaced with middle eastern wallpaper, drapes, and decor.. The hallway that he walks out of to talk to the press now has middle eastern chairs, drapes, etc. And the thing that has bothered me the most is the bright yellow drape behind him every time he speaks from the white house. It has Arabic symbols on it and has been there from the beginning.
Today I received this and it clearly shows what I have been noticing. That bright yellow curtain is highly visible, but as you scroll down, you will see what is predominantly absent. Also, as you look at the pictures of other presidents speaking from the same spot, look at the traditional 'American' background and decor as opposed to the new decor. Trust me when I say that this is intentional. It should alarm every American.
What is missing at Barack Hussein Obama's press conference?

No it is not the teleprompters. See the other presidents pics for a clue.

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA

GEORGE WALKER BUSH

WILLIAM JEFFERSON BLYTHE CLINTON

GEORGE HERBERT WALKER BUSH

RONALD WILSON REAGAN

That's right...no American flags!!!
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 1:44 AM
Replies (41-50):
JakeandEmmasMom
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:23 AM
6 moms liked this

Quoting IAGAL:

I personally would want a White American man as our leader. I want tradition brought back to our white house. Not a woman in office and no other race. That is my personal thought on the matter.

It's still a free country, and you are absolutely entitled to your opinion.

What, in your view, about the melanin content of a person's skin makes them more or less qualified to be President?

jlo1313
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:23 AM
3 moms liked this

Let me guess....you're afraid they will have an emotional melt down due to PMS and hurt feelings and decide to drop a Nuke over North Korea?

*EPIC Eyeroll!!!* 

Quoting IAGAL:

I personally would want a White American man as our leader. I want tradition brought back to our white house. Not a woman in office and no other race. That is my personal thought on the matter.

IAGAL
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Quoting romalove:
 Yeah and I'm sexiest woman that doesn't want a chick as a pres. either. Haha think what you want! Racist is a word that is abused daily! Proven fact one...what you just stated...my personal thoughts on one subject and you have me all figured out! :D Hey I don't think Ford Focus's are good cars at all...that means I hate all Fords ---even my super nice F150 sitting in the parking lot...I will be sure to let my black boyfriend know that because I want a white pres. I'm so racist! Thanks for telling me something about myself! Actually pat yourself on the back for being dumb and assuming things you have no clue about! ummK? much <3
Yeah, who would ever think someone who only wants a white man as president is a racist?

Quoting imamomzilla:

Mr. Winki??

rolling on floor

Careful IAGAL...some members are obsessed with racism and they'll publicly flog you if there's even a hint. Good luck!!

romalove
by SenseandSensibility on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:26 AM
Oh yeah? You are fascinating. Please, do go on.

Quoting IAGAL:

Quoting romalove:
 Yeah and I'm sexiest woman that doesn't want a chick as a pres. either. Haha think what you want! Racist is a word that is abused daily! Proven fact one...what you just stated...my personal thoughts on one subject and you have me all figured out! :D Hey I don't think Ford Focus's are good cars at all...that means I hate all Fords ---even my super nice F150 sitting in the parking lot...I will be sure to let my black boyfriend know that because I want a white pres. I'm so racist! Thanks for telling me something about myself! Actually pat yourself on the back for being dumb and assuming things you have no clue about! ummK? much <3
Yeah, who would ever think someone who only wants a white man as president is a racist?

Quoting imamomzilla:

Mr. Winki??

rolling on floor

Careful IAGAL...some members are obsessed with racism and they'll publicly flog you if there's even a hint. Good luck!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IAGAL
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:28 AM

EXACTALY! LMAO I just want TRADITION! haha you all are so funny to drill into a thought and a want and make it much more then what it is! Whatever! Thankfully its America and this is the internet where I say say whatever whenever I want and your thoughts and smartass comments are jokes because I have no clue who you are and nor you do I. So bring it on..I can use a good laugh...kind of bored here at work! :)

JakeandEmmasMom
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:33 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm not trying to make anything out of what you said.  That's why I'm asking questions.  I'm interested in where you are coming from.  As I said, it's a free country and you are entitled to your opinions.  I'm just trying to nail down more precisely what those opinions are.

So, back to my previous question:  What about the melanin content of a person's skin makes them more or less qualified to be President?  "Tradition" isn't really an answer.  If we want to talk about tradition, several Presidents didn't graduate from high school.  I hardly think you would make the argument that we should elect someone who never graduated from high school out of respect for tradition.

Quoting IAGAL:

EXACTALY! LMAO I just want TRADITION! haha you all are so funny to drill into a thought and a want and make it much more then what it is! Whatever! Thankfully its America and this is the internet where I say say whatever whenever I want and your thoughts and smartass comments are jokes because I have no clue who you are and nor you do I. So bring it on..I can use a good laugh...kind of bored here at work! :)

IAGAL
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Quoting JakeandEmmasMom:

Quoting IAGAL:

What, in your view, about the melanin content of a person's skin makes them more or less qualified to be Presid

Skin color shouldn't matter your right. What I'm tired about and honestly my loving boyfriend knows all too well how I feel about things. I adore him and my child to death and wouldn't change a thing...but lets be real...Obama was great to start...he has changed things to make it comfort of his personal belifes or whatever. Sense he's been pres. there as been black this black that---examples...Black dating sites(with commericals! If white people ever thought of that--it would be war or my goodness if they thought of it first!) All black t.v. shows...black pres on American flag...I mean just too much--his public speeches only on the death of a black kid...and how many kids have gone missing???? its just annoying to see one race get public noticed for anything negitive...idk I could go on...nothing to do with the skin I guess, but I have yet to meet (including my bf) a black man that doesn't expect things handed to them by a white person or anyother race..my boyfriend example said I'm raciest because I bought a nice white couch! UHHHH DUH! lol I hope he was kidding I didn't go more into it..but seriously I hear the cries all the time and just annoying!

jlo1313
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:38 AM
4 moms liked this

Of course, everything is Arabic in the White House! (except Rhianna's lingerie, that is French, cuz Obama is a classy guy!)

Quoting JakeandEmmasMom:

Are those Arabic symbols on that vacuum?!

Quoting jlo1313:

Obama also got a new cleaning lady *gasp*

Rihanna & Obama in Oval Office

JakeandEmmasMom
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:40 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting IAGAL:

Quoting JakeandEmmasMom:

Quoting IAGAL:

What, in your view, about the melanin content of a person's skin makes them more or less qualified to be Presid

Skin color shouldn't matter your right. What I'm tired about and honestly my loving boyfriend knows all too well how I feel about things. I adore him and my child to death and wouldn't change a thing...but lets be real...Obama was great to start...he has changed things to make it comfort of his personal belifes or whatever. Sense he's been pres. there as been black this black that---examples...Black dating sites(with commericals! If white people ever thought of that--it would be war or my goodness if they thought of it first!) All black t.v. shows...black pres on American flag...I mean just too much--his public speeches only on the death of a black kid...and how many kids have gone missing???? its just annoying to see one race get public noticed for anything negitive...idk I could go on...nothing to do with the skin I guess, but I have yet to meet (including my bf) a black man that doesn't expect things handed to them by a white person or anyother race..my boyfriend example said I'm raciest because I bought a nice white couch! UHHHH DUH! lol I hope he was kidding I didn't go more into it..but seriously I hear the cries all the time and just annoying!

So, not to put words in your mouth -- if I'm wrong, please correct me -- it sounds like you feel like black people are being "shoved in our faces"  since Obama has become President, and you are uncomfortable with that.  Would you say that is an accurate statement?

christi34
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:42 AM
3 moms liked this

The curtain behind Bush is the same one behind Obama. Frankly, I really don't give a dang what religion he choosed to practice. This country was founded on the belief that people can choose what religion THEY want to practice. People assume too much and know very little.

Quoting romalove:

Do yourselves a favor.

Go to Google and click on "images".  Then type in "Obama press conference".  You will see all manner of still shots of him at press conferences, some with flags, some without, some with the yellow curtain, some without.

Now Google "Bush press conference".  Guess what you'll see?

Some with flags, some without, and the yellow curtains.

Everyone can now remove their tin foil hats.  :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN