Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

THE FLAG IS GONE. Have You Noticed?!?!?!?!

THE FLAG IS GONE. Have You Noticed?

For a long time, we have noticed that the decor at the White House has changed since BHO moved in.

The Oval Office is now stripped of the traditional red, white, and blue,and replaced with middle eastern wallpaper, drapes, and decor.. The hallway that he walks out of to talk to the press now has middle eastern chairs, drapes, etc. And the thing that has bothered me the most is the bright yellow drape behind him every time he speaks from the white house. It has Arabic symbols on it and has been there from the beginning.
Today I received this and it clearly shows what I have been noticing. That bright yellow curtain is highly visible, but as you scroll down, you will see what is predominantly absent. Also, as you look at the pictures of other presidents speaking from the same spot, look at the traditional 'American' background and decor as opposed to the new decor. Trust me when I say that this is intentional. It should alarm every American.
What is missing at Barack Hussein Obama's press conference?

No it is not the teleprompters. See the other presidents pics for a clue.

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA

GEORGE WALKER BUSH

WILLIAM JEFFERSON BLYTHE CLINTON

GEORGE HERBERT WALKER BUSH

RONALD WILSON REAGAN

That's right...no American flags!!!
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 1:44 AM
Replies (461-470):
Abaco
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I know....my gosh ! I take a break from CM and this group yet their whining continues.  "Waaaa.....well she said she only wants a white guy and no women in Office".....sad

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting Abaco:

Yes it is.....not a whining forum.

Exactly. Pgs and pgs of whining including false accusations about some members...

Quoting romalove:

Say whatever you want. Some may respond how they want. I don't understand what you want. This is a debate and discussion forum.

Quoting Abaco:

So should we be careful ....like walking on eggshells as not to offend you or some others ? We need to be more politically correct ?

Quoting romalove:

Nothing happened to freedom of speech. I found hers offensive and said so. That was my freedom of speech.

I didn't stop her from being offensive. What is your point?

Quoting Abaco:

So what !?  What ever happened to Freedom of Speech ?  or is it only those that agree with you ?

Quoting romalove:

She only wants a white male to be president. No one of color and no women. Make of that what you will.

Her language was also a bit rougher than you usually prefer.

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting romalove:

No.

You made this post without letting on to anyone that it wasn't truth and that you didn't believe it.

My initial post here didn't address anything except for the people who were believing it to check out Google images so they could see it was wrong.

Then other "stuff" went on.  The bigoted person (my opinion, she's a bigot, I don't care if her boyfriend is black) clearly didn't see your joke, as there were others as you read through who believed.

Even an LOL or a wink or something would have saved a lot of people a lot of grief.  

Roma, every one of my responses in this thread and the one over in "the other group" clearly shows I knew I was playing.  They caught on over there right away.

If anyone had "grief" over it...that's really not my problem.  Most knew it was all in jest. 

But...I'm not going to go on harping about it.  ;)

Oh, and I didn't read through this thread too closely....who is this iagal woman?  She just sent me a friends invite.  If she is a racist I do not wish to accept.  I have never turned down a friends invite, but I don't want anything to do with racists. 

Abaco
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:47 PM

The accusations were taking a toll on Cain's wife and family. And after consideration and family meetings he decided to pull out.  Now he is a "family man" : )

Quoting Sisteract:

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting Sisteract:

Quoting Abaco:

Quoting IAGAL:

I personally would want a White American man as our leader. I want tradition brought back to our white house. Not a woman in office and no other race. That is my personal thought on the matter.

I had a discussion about this with a friend I've known since highschool. She expressed her concern about a black person as President. I agreed with her for the most part.  A lot of what's happening in the US now just confirms this concern.  Over the past month it's been like in our face with the Treyvon/Zimmerman mess. But I think that's just BO's doing....to cause division.

People like Alan Keyes and Herman Cain would have been great to have as President. Both have awesome moral character and genuinely love America.

I do have to agree with you about a woman in office. I don't think it would be a good idea. But if Sara Palin, Michelle Bachman had won a nomination and it was them or.....BO, Clinton, and some others....I would definitely go with Palin or Bachman.

Since when is adultery considered an awesome moral character point?

These accusations were NEVER proven as they were with Bill Clinton! A person is innocent unless proven guilty.

Right and I'm sure Cain's immediate end of campaign status was a huge indication of his innocence.

Remember Cain saying he needed to get home to his wife and "work on some things"?

Waddles, quacks and floats like a duck, it generally is NOT a horse.

Abaco
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:52 PM
2 moms liked this

It's a free country still ?  LOL....You and others can respond to whomever anyway you see fit....yet me and my friends can't ?  It's so like you....LOL, juvenile

Quoting romalove:

Please don't respond to me anymore. This is truly juvenile.

Quoting Abaco:

Ready whenever you are : )

Quoting romalove:

Well then stop whining!

Quoting Abaco:

Yes it is.....not a whining forum.

Quoting romalove:

Say whatever you want. Some may respond how they want. I don't understand what you want. This is a debate and discussion forum.

Quoting Abaco:

So should we be careful ....like walking on eggshells as not to offend you or some others ? We need to be more politically correct ?

Quoting romalove:

Nothing happened to freedom of speech. I found hers offensive and said so. That was my freedom of speech.

I didn't stop her from being offensive. What is your point?

Quoting Abaco:

So what !?  What ever happened to Freedom of Speech ?  or is it only those that agree with you ?

Quoting romalove:

She only wants a white male to be president. No one of color and no women. Make of that what you will.

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting romalove:

No.

You made this post without letting on to anyone that it wasn't truth and that you didn't believe it.

My initial post here didn't address anything except for the people who were believing it to check out Google images so they could see it was wrong.

Then other "stuff" went on.  The bigoted person (my opinion, she's a bigot, I don't care if her boyfriend is black) clearly didn't see your joke, as there were others as you read through who believed.

Even an LOL or a wink or something would have saved a lot of people a lot of grief.  

Roma, every one of my responses in this thread and the one over in "the other group" clearly shows I knew I was playing.  They caught on over there right away.

If anyone had "grief" over it...that's really not my problem.  Most knew it was all in jest. 

Oh, and I didn't read through this thread too closely....who is this iagal woman?  She just sent me a friends invite.  If she is a racist I do not wish to accept.  I have never turned down a friends invite, but I don't want anything to do with racists. 

toomanypoodles
by Poodles on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Quoting romalove:

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting romalove:

No.

Thanks.  We are not in agreement then.  I think it's great our country voted for a black president.  Speaks well for us. 

romalove
by SenseandSensibility on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:55 PM
You're welcome! :-)

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting romalove:

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting romalove:

No.

Thanks.  We are not in agreement then.  I think it's great our country voted for a black president.  Speaks well for us. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
toomanypoodles
by Poodles on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:00 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting jcribb16:

No, sorry.  We should have all clarified we were speaking of the new poster, IAGAL.  I know you aren't!  :)

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting jcribb16:

My father was racist, too, until he got saved.  I vowed to never be like that.  I do not agree with op's racism, didn't then, and don't now.  I'm glad you at least try to overlook this to try and speak with your parents.  It was hard for a long while with me.

Just want to clarify...."The OP's racism".  Are you referring to me?  I am the OP of this thread. 

The OP is not a racist. 

Another poster within this thread was. 

Thank you.  It would hurt me a lot if anyone ever thought of me as a racist.  I find it deplorable. 

That goes for religion too.  God doesn't look at which religion we are or whether we follow any religion at all.  He loves us all the same. 

toomanypoodles
by Poodles on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Sisteract:

Quoting Abaco:

Quoting IAGAL:

I personally would want a White American man as our leader. I want tradition brought back to our white house. Not a woman in office and no other race. That is my personal thought on the matter.

I had a discussion about this with a friend I've known since highschool. She expressed her concern about a black person as President. I agreed with her for the most part.  A lot of what's happening in the US now just confirms this concern.  Over the past month it's been like in our face with the Treyvon/Zimmerman mess. But I think that's just BO's doing....to cause division.

People like Alan Keyes and Herman Cain would have been great to have as President. Both have awesome moral character and genuinely love America.

I do have to agree with you about a woman in office. I don't think it would be a good idea. But if Sara Palin, Michelle Bachman had won a nomination and it was them or.....BO, Clinton, and some others....I would definitely go with Palin or Bachman.

Since when is adultery considered an awesome moral character point?

Was it even proven that Cain had an adulterous affair?  I only heard that he was nice to a particular lady is all.  I guess it's wrong for a man to be nice to a lady and joke around with her.....

Ugh, I'm going to kick myself for getting into this conversation....  :p

toomanypoodles
by Poodles on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Quoting romalove:

Double yawn.

You've been hanging around The Cat for too long.  You're starting to sound like her.  lol

Abaco
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting jcribb16:

No, sorry.  We should have all clarified we were speaking of the new poster, IAGAL.  I know you aren't!  :)

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting jcribb16:

My father was racist, too, until he got saved.  I vowed to never be like that.  I do not agree with op's racism, didn't then, and don't now.  I'm glad you at least try to overlook this to try and speak with your parents.  It was hard for a long while with me.

Just want to clarify...."The OP's racism".  Are you referring to me?  I am the OP of this thread. 

The OP is not a racist. 

Another poster within this thread was. 

Thank you.  It would hurt me a lot if anyone ever thought of me as a racist.  I find it deplorable. 

That goes for religion too.  God doesn't look at which religion we are or whether we follow any religion at all.  He loves us all the same. 

I know you are not speaking to me....but why would it hurt you if anyone thought you were racist ? Especially if your not.  Some people think I might be a racist or a bi*$%.  Just because one thought of you as anything doesn't really matter. Only you know whether you are or not. I think it's racists to call someone racists.

jcribb16
by Primrose Foxglove on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Hope this will help everyone to have a good night!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)