Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Just wanted to apologize for my behavior last week. I had a bit of a breakdown, rough time dealing with losing my mom among other personal drama.I was emotionally, I don't even know the word, insane maybe. Everything is piling up and I keep trying to be strong.

I will strive to stick to the topics and ignore the drama and baiting. Hope everyone is well.

H.R.H. Friday of MaryJane

by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:43 PM
Replies (21-30):
Friday
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Quoting godotherightthi:

Quoting Friday:

Quoting godotherightthi:

I'm sorry about your mom.  We're all entitled to a few meltdowns now and then.

Thanks, it was in Jan but sometimes I wonder if I'll ever get over the loss, we were very close.

I suppose but I always feel bad when I lash out, it's really not like me.

Someone once told me that there are things we get over and things we get through.  I can't imagine what a loss that is.  I'm sorry you're in pain :(

That sounds like one of those pearls of wisdom that sucks because it's true. Does make sense tho.

Friday
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Carpy:

It gets better but it never goes away.  I lost my dad almost ten years ago and not a day goes by that he doesn't enter my mind.  The memories are to be treasured and enjoyed and in time that transition will occur for you. 

hugs

Quoting Friday:

Quoting godotherightthi:

I'm sorry about your mom.  We're all entitled to a few meltdowns now and then.

Thanks, it was in Jan but sometimes I wonder if I'll ever get over the loss, we were very close.

I suppose but I always feel bad when I lash out, it's really not like me.

Thanks. I wonder sometimes but I know it's still too raw yet. This year, especially birthdays and holidays will be rough but I'll work thru it.

Friday
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Quoting nanaofsix531:

I lost my Mom 9 years ago January 7th.I know what you are going through.Really if you need to talk I am here for you anytime.

Quoting Friday:

Quoting nanaofsix531:

Oh Friday I am so sorry for your loss.I will keep you in my prayers.Ever need to vent again feel free to post a vent and I will be glad to listen.

Thank you. That's part of my problem, I'm bad about keeping my problems to myself. Don't want to burden others but I'm working on it.

Thanks. I think we girls take losing our moms very hard, in most cases there's a very special bond.

Friday
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:42 PM

Quoting _Bama_:

Friday... hugss... I know your pain very well... I lost my mother 9 years ago this coming up Thanksgiving day.. somedays it still hits me hard.

hugs

Thanks you. I think the worst part will be all the moments she will miss, that she should be there for. Mom always went to the kids school events and birthday party's. I'm sorry about your loss.

TruthSeeker.
by CM Junkie on May. 1, 2012 at 9:43 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss. I think everyone is entitled to a rough week. I hope you find comfort and peace.

Friday
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:44 PM

Quoting katzmeow726:

We all have those weeks hun...and we all have times we've said things we regret in here.  No one faults you for it, specially after all you have gone through!

Thanks. I have to wonder if some will be so forgiving but it is what it is.

Friday
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Quoting TruthSeeker.:

I'm so sorry for your loss. I think everyone is entitled to a rough week. I hope you find comfort and peace.

Thank you, Peace has been elusive so far but I hope, in time.

Margroc24
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:53 PM

I hear ya' my friend. I know exactly how you feel. I've been having a bad day myself today. They come and go. My brother's picture is on my fridge and I touch his face every time I'm in the kitchen. It's hard to lose someone who was such a big part of your life. It's been 5 1/2 months since he's been gone and I sometimes wonder if this pain will ever lessen. Big hugs to you.

nanaofsix531
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Yep.My Mom was the best friend I ever had.There will never be another like her.

Quoting Friday:

Quoting nanaofsix531:

I lost my Mom 9 years ago January 7th.I know what you are going through.Really if you need to talk I am here for you anytime.

Quoting Friday:

Quoting nanaofsix531:

Oh Friday I am so sorry for your loss.I will keep you in my prayers.Ever need to vent again feel free to post a vent and I will be glad to listen.

Thank you. That's part of my problem, I'm bad about keeping my problems to myself. Don't want to burden others but I'm working on it.

Thanks. I think we girls take losing our moms very hard, in most cases there's a very special bond.

trippyhippy
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 10:56 PM

I am so sorry about your Mom Hun.  Kisses

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)