Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Just wanted to apologize for my behavior last week. I had a bit of a breakdown, rough time dealing with losing my mom among other personal drama.I was emotionally, I don't even know the word, insane maybe. Everything is piling up and I keep trying to be strong.

I will strive to stick to the topics and ignore the drama and baiting. Hope everyone is well.

H.R.H. Friday of MaryJane

by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:43 PM
Replies (81-86):
pvtjokerus
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:36 PM

I am sorry for your lost.  I can't imagine the pain.....

Friday
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Quoting pvtjokerus:

Thank you. It's one of those things one can;t get until they go thru it. I knew my parents were aging and Moms family has a lot of cancer but it came up quick and literally hit me like a ton of bricks. Still does all the time.

Jambo4
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2012 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this

im sorry Sorry Friday... for all the trouble you have been going through.  I know that you didn't rub me wrong.  I know that if you do, I am always more willing to forgive you because it's not characteristic of your debate style.  I can't say that of some people in this group, but I can honestly say that about you even though we don't tend to agree that much.

Jambo4
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Quoting Friday:

Quoting pvtjokerus:

Thank you. It's one of those things one can;t get until they go thru it. I knew my parents were aging and Moms family has a lot of cancer but it came up quick and literally hit me like a ton of bricks. Still does all the time.

Very true.  I lost my Dad to cancer 16 years ago and he was 56.  Time makes it less painful but you will always miss your parent.

Friday
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Jambo4:

im sorry Sorry Friday... for all the trouble you have been going through.  I know that you didn't rub me wrong.  I know that if you do, I am always more willing to forgive you because it's not characteristic of your debate style.  I can't say that of some people in this group, but I can honestly say that about you even though we don't tend to agree that much.

Thank you, been a rough year so far, hoping things pick up.

You are one of the Conservatives that can have a reasonable discussion w/o all the baiting and insults on the sly, it's refreshing, wish there were more like you.

Friday
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 1:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Jambo4:

Quoting Friday:

Quoting pvtjokerus:

Very true.  I lost my Dad to cancer 16 years ago and he was 56.  Time makes it less painful but you will always miss your parent.

I've been there for friends and family going thru it but it's not the same. I would imagine the only thing worse is losing a child and hopefully we never have to deal with that.

I'm sorry about yout dad, that's way young. Cancer sucks rocks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN