Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Two New Ads Hit GOP Hard Over "War on Women"

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:10 PM
  • 4 Replies

Two New Ads Hit GOP Hard Over "War on Women"

Two new campaign season ads, one from Planned Parenthood (narrated by Cynthia Nixon) and another from the Obama Campaign, are using the GOP's "War on Women" as a weapon against its architects.  Both spots are both extremely effective at nailing down how awful the GOP has been in the past year and a half on abortion rights, contraception and more, as well the impact they've made on the lives of women, families and people of all genders with their misogynist agenda.

But one has to ask, does it follow that the Democrats will be good for women, or will they just maintain the status quo, slowing the pace of the assault? Sometimes I'm not sure. Watch the ads below and decide for yourselves.

"You are aware that the frontal lobe of the cerebral cortex allows people the ability to store and recall past events as they occurred, right?"
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
NWP
by Guerilla Girl on May. 2, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Waiting for the posts that claim the War on Women doesn't exist, or that it is a liberal conspiracy.

nanaofsix531
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL I know.I thought the posts would be flying in like crazy saying it isn't so.It is a bunch of lies.Well I guess you can't fight the truth.

Quoting NWP:

Waiting for the posts that claim the War on Women doesn't exist, or that it is a liberal conspiracy.

"You are aware that the frontal lobe of the cerebral cortex allows people the ability to store and recall past events as they occurred, right?"
mustbeGRACE
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 7:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I guess no one here finds this to be a relevant topic.........................

EmilyMarshall
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:44 AM
bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)