Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Why Does Anyone Hope Our Pres. Will Fail?

Posted by   + Show Post

I see post after post on here where people seem only too happy to report any failure of our President.  People actually seem happy with any mistakes that he makes.  Some of the same people talk about how much they love their countries.

If this is how you feel, please explain. I never understood this mindset.  When George W. Bush was determined the winner of the 2000 election, I was concerned about his ability to govern and sorry he had won, though I wasn't a big fan of Gore either.  But, I did hope he would prove me wrong and do very well as President.  It only benefits me for our President to do a great job.  So I was disappointed, but I can't say I crowed over his every failure and rejoiced in them.  I just had a sinking feeling about what was happening to our country, and felt very frustrated with other branches of govt. for not holding him accountable for some of his decisions.

by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:43 AM
Replies (91-91):
lga1965
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:08 AM

You tend to get angry easily ....oh, and whine a lot too about all the "bottom feeders". toddler tantrum

In "your business",DO you deal with customers, face to face?

Quoting paperorplastic:

I find zero humor in anything I said.  Thanks again grammar police.  I guess some people have to find fault in others to feel better about themselves.  It's absolutely insignificant in my life.  I have a business to run, and money to make so I can continue to pay for all the bottom feeders.  Have a good one.

LOL. That's funny.

And it should be "to hear answers TO".

I am not going to remain QUIET either.

Quoting paperorplastic:

Don't ask questions you're not prepared to hear answers too,  especially from me.  I am not the type of person to remain quite on issues I feel passionate about, and I don't sugar coat anything.  I have a big problem with all the welfare recipients that continue to sit on their ass, popping out children when they could get a job instead.  Those that are able to get a job need to do so, and quit relying on my taxes.  Those that are old, sick, and unable to work is a different story.  IMO too many people don't plan for their retirement, and rely too heavily on Social Security or disability.  It's up to each and everyone of us to take personal responsibility for our own lives, and financial futures.  I wonder how many people that are on disability are actually very capable of working? I would be willing to bet it's a 50/50 split.   

Quoting lga1965:

Wow.surprisedI pay for myself too and I have never needed  help from the Government but I don't mind paying more taxes if it will help others. And ....I really don't worry about any of the other things you are concerned about.There is no logical reason to impeach the President,either. Again......wow!

Quoting paperorplastic:

I can start with the NDAA Act, SOPPA, Obamacare, and continue from there:)  Our civil liberties are disappearing everyday with Obama in power.  He needs to go!  If he is not voted out, Americans need to impeach him!  I am not into big government, and handouts on my dime.  My husband and I work to damn hard to pay almost half of what we make to those who want to sit on their ass and enjoy the fruits of my labor.  Nuff said.

Quoting lga1965:

Would you like to tell us howhe has failed us? I disgree but, just thought I would ask .

You seem happy to tell us that he is a failure. Why?

Quoting paperorplastic:

He already has failed use, so in essence he is a failure!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN