Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

what is a centrist?

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:12 AM
  • 3 Replies
My friend just told me those were her political views and I'll admit I'm clueless. We really did have much time to discuss it. So I figured you ladies would know. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
matreshka
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Its basically like being a moderate, you don't dshere to either the left or the right but can agree with positions on both sides and tend not to label yourself as a democrat, republican or anything else.

chelsieb84
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Okay thank you.  I tried finding something online and kept coming up short.  :) 

Quoting matreshka:

Its basically like being a moderate, you don't dshere to either the left or the right but can agree with positions on both sides and tend not to label yourself as a democrat, republican or anything else.

"History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage need not be lived again."

Maya Angelou

katzmeow726
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:07 PM
I am!
Basically my political views really aren't one side.or.the. other. I have some conservative views, some liberal, and a few others mixed in. I don't define myself by a political affiliation, and I do not support the idea of political parties.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)