Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

things to think about before you vote

Posted by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:34 AM
  • 8 Replies
2 moms liked this
Ok, so everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Politics has the potential to bring out the worst in people, especially when people disagree. So please keep the nastiness out of your responses. Thanks.

So this is what I want to tell ya'll:

May in Jewish History Month. I'm sure not many people know about this. Our president kicked off the press conference by having a NAZI COLLABORATOR give the opening speech. Really? How very un-Christian of you.

Then money that has been frozen (middle east countries) have been released to terrorist countries who loudly say the want to destroy Israel and our wonderful United States.

Lastly, my daughter complains about the high cost of college admission, books, living expenses, etc. Now I will tell her that the president has signed in to law that illegals will get financial aid. That means less for all of our American born children. If you want to come to this country and enjoy all this amazing country can do for you, atleast do it legally and then thank this country by remaining loyal to her.

Ok, I'm done. Thanks for listening.
by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
gammie
by on May. 10, 2012 at 9:56 AM
3 moms liked this
I just do not understand how smart women refuse to see Obama has made things worse for all of us, and the poor will keep suffering as prices in gas and food go up.
numbr1wmn
by Nikki on May. 10, 2012 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting gammie:

I just do not understand how smart women refuse to see Obama has made things worse for all of us, and the poor will keep suffering as prices in gas and food go up.

This is because people believe the media and the shit it spews

lga1965
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Who gave the speech and why do you say he is a "Nazi collaborator" ? Is this your imagination...or do you have a LINK?

Oh sure, I guess I can Google this but you left out a few points in your rant that people usually supply---like a LINK. Something concrete. Facts.You know about facts?

lga1965
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:26 AM

OP, Lorisue, the Nazi collaborator was Gertrude Stein and she is DEAD. She has been for a long long time. SHe didn't make a speech. LOL.Here is what you said :

May in Jewish History Month. I'm sure not many people know about this. Our president kicked off the press conference by having a NAZI COLLABORATOR give the opening speech. Really? How very un-Christian of you

Anything else you want to add to this discussion?

rockinmomnwife
by Member on May. 10, 2012 at 2:52 PM

"How very un-Christian of you." but you are talking about Jewish history month. Confused.
Though I agree that was wrong (if this is the case), not everyone is religious. And just so you know I am Christian and do NOT support Obama.

rachelrothchild
by on May. 10, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Maybe she meant to say that he talked about her in his speech?

Quoting lga1965:

OP, Lorisue, the Nazi collaborator was Gertrude Stein and she is DEAD. She has been for a long long time. SHe didn't make a speech. LOL.Here is what you said :

May in Jewish History Month. I'm sure not many people know about this. Our president kicked off the press conference by having a NAZI COLLABORATOR give the opening speech. Really? How very un-Christian of you

Anything else you want to add to this discussion?

CafeMom Tickers
rachelrothchild
by on May. 10, 2012 at 4:30 PM

That is awful

Quoting lorisue920:

Lastly, my daughter complains about the high cost of college admission, books, living expenses, etc. Now I will tell her that the president has signed in to law that illegals will get financial aid. That means less for all of our American born children. If you want to come to this country and enjoy all this amazing country can do for you, at least do it legally and then thank this country by remaining loyal to her.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN