Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not big on tin hat theories but this is uncanny

Posted by   + Show Post

Just read an article about Malcom X possibly being Obama's father.   Got it in an email and went to read the article and this is the pic in the article.  They do look a hell of a lot alike.

by on May. 11, 2012 at 10:12 PM
Replies (31-40):
sweet-a-kins
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2012 at 12:52 PM
To malign the Obama's and spread lies and fear

I posted the link she quoted from on page 1 since she refuses

It's a racist piece designed to spread lies and fear...it talks of terror groups funding the POTUS and other ridiculous crap

It's beneath anyone of any intelligence...

Quoting bluespagan:

Out of curiosity OP, what was the point of posting this here in this forum?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweet-a-kins
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2012 at 12:52 PM
You know how some people are..

Quoting denise3680:

there is no resemblance between the two.  Malcolm X had reddish light colored hair, and veryfair skinned with freakles, Obama is not thats at all.  Gotta ask, did you post this in the idea that all black people look alike?  i can tell you one thing they have in common, strong, intelligent, powerful black men that have and will represent the African American Community in a positive light.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweet-a-kins
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2012 at 12:53 PM
I provided the link on page one

It's racist propaganda / fear mongering

Quoting Jambo4:

I think some people are trying to make this racist when it's not.  I see a resemblance.. the long, slender face, the similar smile, build.. the ears aren't right..lol 

but seriously.. if we ran those pictures through a program like the one I posted showing magnito/RP you'd see common traits.  I'm sure we've all seen those "match a celebrity/which celebrity do you look most like".. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweet-a-kins
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2012 at 12:54 PM
This is racist propaganda

http://israelinsider.net/profiles/blogs/is-obama-the-secret-son-of
Quote Like

Quoting bookmommy:

Apparently anything negative concerning Obama is racist just because the man happens to be black.

Quoting mustbeGRACE:

Questioning someone's paternity is racist?????

Hm.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Carpy
by Platinum Member on May. 12, 2012 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I admire Malcom X and have the movie and a couple books so I don't think that was my intention.

Quoting bluespagan:

Honestly, I bet a whole nickel that the only reason this "look a like" even came up was to bring a bad light on Obama.

I am not being a Drama queen and neither is anyone here.  But you can't be so naive as to think that this "uncanny look alike" came about for reasons other than to question Obamas character. 

Quoting Carpy:

Have you ever heard of celebrity look a likes? My brothers BIL used to get mistaken for Tom T Hall all the time. Doesn't mean he was his son. Just found it interesting and kind of cool so shared. Did not know some over the top drama queens would take it as racist.

Quoting bluespagan:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Carpy
by Platinum Member on May. 12, 2012 at 2:42 PM
4 moms liked this
Are you trying for an Academy Award?

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

It's a racist piece designed to spread lies and fear...it talks of terror groups funding the POTUS and other ridiculous crap

Quoting bluespagan:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweet-a-kins
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2012 at 2:55 PM
Remember that time ( see page 1) you said you were "done with me"?

Lol...you just can't quit me

Now...respond to why you are quoting a racist propaganda piece that I wad nice enough to post the link to..

Quoting Carpy:

Are you trying for an Academy Award?

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Quoting bluespagan:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4kidz916
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2012 at 3:16 PM
4 moms liked this

Wow, I can't believe a simple post like this has caused so much controvery.  Anyone looking at the pics can see similar features. My kids use those celebrity lookalike sites all the time and we get a good laugh at some of them.  That's all I'm taking this post for as well. 

Citygirlk
by on May. 12, 2012 at 3:37 PM
1 mom liked this

yeah they do look alike but then again so do all 6 foot tall black men with big ears. can of worms

Citygirlk
by on May. 12, 2012 at 3:42 PM
1 mom liked this

yes because malcom x was  a muslim and if obama is his son than so is he.banging head into wall

Quoting bluespagan:

Honestly, I bet a whole nickel that the only reason this "look a like" even came up was to bring a bad light on Obama.

I am not being a Drama queen and neither is anyone here.  But you can't be so naive as to think that this "uncanny look alike" came about for reasons other than to question Obamas character. 

Quoting Carpy:

Have you ever heard of celebrity look a likes? My brothers BIL used to get mistaken for Tom T Hall all the time. Doesn't mean he was his son. Just found it interesting and kind of cool so shared. Did not know some over the top drama queens would take it as racist.

Quoting bluespagan:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)