Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

WOW! Far left winger, Chomsky, says Palin was right about Obama.....

Posted by on May. 19, 2012 at 8:12 AM
  • 15 Replies
2 moms liked this

Noam Chomsky: Sarah Palin Was Right About Obama

Probably the last person you'd expect to cite Sarah Palin favorably is Noam Chomsky. Yet in an interview with the Leftist news organization Democracy Now, Chomsky did precisely that, saying Palin was right to mock Obama for his lack of substance.

(Related: What else has Chomsky been up to lately? Let him tell you)

"I don't usually admire Sarah Palin," Chomsky said, "but when she was making fun of this ‘hopey changey stuff,' she was right, there was nothing there."

Watch Chomsky's surprisingly honest admission below:  TO SEE ACTUAL VIDEO GO TO:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/noam-chomsky-sarah-palin-was-right-about-obama/

by on May. 19, 2012 at 8:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
toomanypoodles
by Poodles on May. 19, 2012 at 8:16 AM
1 mom liked this

hopey changey stuff.  lol

Ya...I'm still waiting to see THAT! 

sweet-a-kins
by Ruby Member on May. 19, 2012 at 8:26 AM
Lmao..

So he's right only when he agrees with you?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imamomzilla
by on May. 19, 2012 at 8:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Yep. No substance. We've known it all along....but for a lefty to admit it? Now, *I* see there is some HOPE!

big smile mini

mommy2b39465
by on May. 19, 2012 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this

same here minus the hope lol

Quoting imamomzilla:

Yep. No substance. We've known it all along....but for a lefty to admit it? Now, *I* see there is some HOPE!

big smile mini

Kate_Momof3
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Noam Chomsky is making a valid observation. I wouldn't give Palin any validation through making that observation, but thanks to Congressional bullshit and nonstop partisan bickering, hope and change are pretty much lost concepts.

Obama's no more to blame for that than the Rush Limbaugh-esque commentators who fuel the fire.

But let's just blame Obama, shall we? It's the simplest thing to do. And there's no lack of simpletons in this country, is there?

Carpy
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2012 at 8:52 AM
3 moms liked this

From him, that is a SHOCK

ElitestJen
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2012 at 8:56 AM
2 moms liked this
Seriously?

A radio shock jock forms national policy, signs bills, and issues executive orders?

Dang, I must've slept longer than I thought.

Quoting Kate_Momof3:

Noam Chomsky is making a valid observation. I wouldn't give Palin any validation through making that observation, but thanks to Congressional bullshit and nonstop partisan bickering, hope and change are pretty much lost concepts.

Obama's no more to blame for that than the Rush Limbaugh-esque commentators who fuel the fire.

But let's just blame Obama, shall we? It's the simplest thing to do. And there's no lack of simpletons in this country, is there?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaxTheMomm
by Gold Member on May. 19, 2012 at 9:23 AM

You entirely missed the point.

Her point was about the bipartisan attacks and divides that are just getting stronger and stronger, preventing much from getting done.  It seems like the two sides can't get together on anything anymore - not when the GOP's number one goal is to make Obama a one term pres, no matter what.

Quoting ElitestJen:

Seriously?

A radio shock jock forms national policy, signs bills, and issues executive orders?

Dang, I must've slept longer than I thought.

Quoting Kate_Momof3:

shimamab
by on May. 19, 2012 at 9:27 AM
2 moms liked this
Many FAR leftists are upset with O for compromising with the right too often. No surprise here...it just doesn't play well into the Reps' narrative of O pursuing radical left policies so it doesn't get talked about much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ElitestJen
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2012 at 9:31 AM
4 moms liked this

Quoting jaxTheMomm:

You entirely missed the point.

Her point was about the bipartisan attacks and divides that are just getting stronger and stronger, preventing much from getting done.  It seems like the two sides can't get together on anything anymore - not when the GOP's number one goal is to make Obama a one term pres, no matter what.

If I remember correctly, Obama even thinks he should be a 1 term president. 

Besides, countries need leaders.  Obama has certainly "led" the way in bipartisanship, class warfare, racism, etc.  The country's citizens are simply following their "leader".....like the Secret Service.  ;-)

You can blame this on the GOP.  And that's fine.  Its convenient.  Plus, it just kinda rolls off the tongue.  Whatever. The bottom line....Obama has the executive pen.  Obama has FAILED to lead the country to prosperity.  If people are disgrunted, ultimately, the buck stops at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)