Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

.The Anatomy Of A Teabagger Brain (IMAGE)

Posted by on May. 25, 2012 at 2:05 PM
  • 59 Replies
2 moms liked this

by on May. 25, 2012 at 2:05 PM
Replies (1-10):
MizSandy
by Member on May. 25, 2012 at 2:08 PM
2 moms liked this

Where is the, Blame the Victim lobe?

obama_lol_web

sweet-a-kins
by Ruby Member on May. 25, 2012 at 2:21 PM
3 moms liked this

Where is the hide your same sex attraction by being extremely homophobic lobe?

deccaf
by on May. 25, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Where is the lobe for the sane tea partiers?  You know, the ones that DON'T use PA, the ones that realize that  "Change" was what was given, but not in the way we had "hoped".  The people who are tired of hearing the left defend actions of the government (not just Obama) that are indefensible.  The people who realize that while universal mandatory healthcare is a good idea in theory, in practice, it isn't doable for the USA.  Those who realize that with education, you can go farther than without, that when you think for yourself, you can see a lot more truth around you.  The people who realize that the way to get out of a deficit is not to borrow more, but to cut spending, starting with the pork barrel projects.  The people who see common sense being discarded in favor of groupthink. 

I identified with a lot of what the Tea Party began with.  Unfortunately, it has become a party of many different groups, and the extreme groups are getting the most news coverage.

Friday
by Platinum Member on May. 25, 2012 at 3:22 PM
8 moms liked this

eye rolling

What does insulting bullshit like this accomplish, exactly?

H.R.H. Friday of MaryJane

asfriend
by on May. 25, 2012 at 3:24 PM
1 mom liked this
no that is false, the teaparty hasn't changed, the lies and the lying liars that tell them, are simply more terrified now than they were before, as it is clear obama is a miserable failure

Quoting deccaf:

Where is the lobe for the sane tea partiers?  You know, the ones that DON'T use PA, the ones that realize that  "Change" was what was given, but not in the way we had "hoped".  The people who are tired of hearing the left defend actions of the government (not just Obama) that are indefensible.  The people who realize that while universal mandatory healthcare is a good idea in theory, in practice, it isn't doable for the USA.  Those who realize that with education, you can go farther than without, that when you think for yourself, you can see a lot more truth around you.  The people who realize that the way to get out of a deficit is not to borrow more, but to cut spending, starting with the pork barrel projects.  The people who see common sense being discarded in favor of groupthink. 

I identified with a lot of what the Tea Party began with.  Unfortunately, it has become a party of many different groups, and the extreme groups are getting the most news coverage.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kate_Momof3
by Platinum Member on May. 25, 2012 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this

This thread makes me cringe. Thanks OP for giving some serious douchebags plenty of ammunition now. You've just made anyone who disagrees with the Tea Party party to this garbage.

Quoting Friday:

eye rolling

nanaofsix531
by Platinum Member on May. 25, 2012 at 4:07 PM

ROTFLMAO!

Friday
by Platinum Member on May. 25, 2012 at 4:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Kate_Momof3:

This thread makes me cringe. Thanks OP for giving some serious douchebags plenty of ammunition now. You've just made anyone who disagrees with the Tea Party party to this garbage.

Quoting Friday:

eye rolling

Yup. Countdown to retaliatory insulting Liberal or OWS post....3, 2, 1......

H.R.H. Friday of MaryJane

godotherightthi
by on May. 25, 2012 at 4:30 PM
3 moms liked this

I actually reported it as abusive.  Slurs are slurs, calling Tea Partiers by this slur is just as derisive as a racial or religious slur.

Thank you to those who stood up against it.

NWP
by Guerilla Girl on May. 25, 2012 at 4:38 PM

Not even going there....Nope...I agree with Friday and Kate on this one

Now With extra Padding

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)