Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

GOP Rep. Allen West: “Let’s Talk About The President Doing Blow”…

Posted by   + Show Post

(WZ)

Via The Shark Tank:

The progressives who attended Congressman Allen West’s town hall meeting managed to drop some choice questions on the good Congressman. One of the questions was about an alleged Article 15 hearing that he supposedly received in the Army — never mind the fact that West never received an Article 15 hearing before leaving the Army — West left the military with full honors and his pension.

West took a bit of an issue with the question, and posed one of his own to his detractors —

“If you guys want to go back and talk about what happened nine years ago to me, lets talk about the President doing blow.”

by on May. 30, 2012 at 8:52 AM
Replies (91-95):
imamomzilla
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 2:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh, I'm sorry....is Bush currently the President?

How is that relevant again? *smh

Quoting matreshka:

And GW Bush didn't have a drug and alcohol problem??? there is so much hypocracy between what people feel is acceptable with W and Obama.

matreshka
by Gold Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 3:26 PM
1 mom liked this

It's relevant because many tried to sweep that under the rug as his "young wild days" With Obama they are trying to show how it directly affects his ability to be president.  That is how it is relevant.

History is relevant to the present and future.

Quoting imamomzilla:

Quoting matreshka:

And GW Bush didn't have a drug and alcohol problem??? there is so much hypocracy between what people feel is acceptable with W and Obama.

imamomzilla
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Exactly!

The topic is the PRESENT President....not the former one. LOL

Quoting matreshka:

It's relevant because many tried to sweep that under the rug as his "young wild days" With Obama they are trying to show how it directly affects his ability to be president.  That is how it is relevant.

Quoting imamomzilla:

Quoting matreshka:

matreshka
by Gold Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 3:31 PM

There is nothing funny about W being off the hook for doing blow while Obama is under more scrutiny for it.

Quoting imamomzilla:

Exactly!

Quoting matreshka:

Quoting imamomzilla:

Quoting matreshka:

asfriend
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 4:01 PM
1 mom liked this

In what universe do you consider Obama glorifying it in a book and nobody caring - "Under more scrutiny"?

Quoting matreshka:

There is nothing funny about W being off the hook for doing blow while Obama is under more scrutiny for it.

Quoting imamomzilla:

Exactly!

Quoting matreshka:

Quoting imamomzilla:

Quoting matreshka:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN