Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Doesn't get any better then this!

Posted by   + Show Post

:Ahem: LOL! Awful close there...and look Obamas famous nose in the air pose.

by on May. 31, 2012 at 11:07 AM
Replies (41-50):
tnmomofive
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Yes he sure is.

Quoting Carpy:

Isn't he the guy who claims to have had a sexual relationship with Obama?

Quoting tnmomofive:

Yeah thats what it is im scared and racist lol.The nose in the air is Obamas show of pure arrogance...even back in the day.The other male is Larry Sinclair.Looks like bed pillows on that couch hmmm.

matreshka
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2012 at 10:38 AM
This sickens me most of this thread is filled with homophobia and racism. To those making those insinuations, you should be ashamed of your ignorance.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imamomzilla
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Uh oh....you made a typo too! LOL

shh

Quoting Della529:

Quoting mrsjonzy:

Quoting Della529:

I have Middle Eastern features.  Am I a terrorist?

What people that declared war on America and Americans in the 1950's?  Do you know anything about the history of US foreign policy, or who America was "fighting" in the 1950's?  Did the Communists declare us an enemy of god?

Your last sentence is unintelligible, but that's not surprising considering the OP doesn't know the difference between "then" or "than".

"Doesn't get any better then THAN this!"

Thanks to certain Americans for their uneducated ignorance - you're always excellent at providing immense belly laughs.

Well in my research on Muslims I came across a declaration of war on America and Americans by jihadists. Which I had no idea what that means so I asked the Muslim chaplin and he said that's what Muslims derivied from. Yes if you're a Muslim you're a terrorist, the ultimate goal is to die for Allah. Allah is a jealous vengeful god that delights in war and the destruction of his enemies. When someone, country, people, interfere in the Muslim religion, which Americans have been trying to do for years they become his enemy. We metal and evangelized all over the world where we don't belong. I don't know why we pissed the Muslims in the middle east off enough in the 1950s to warrant a declaration of war in the name of Allah but we did. The information is splotchy and hard to get as I don't read or speak Arabic and I'm sure much is lost in translation.

You misunderstood my comment. It was a response the the caption in the photo, not the idea that every middle eastern looking person is a terrorist. It's not a secret America and the Middle East are in a bad way, the current president who's loyalty and origin are questioned constantly sitting with the current "enemy" represented by someone of middle eastern origin. Hello cryptic terrorist implication, not OMG he's so gay. Don't be so sensitive, it has nothing to do with you or terrorist status. If you can't understand my sentences read them out loud or adust for autocorrect. I don't reread as it takes me a year and day to type it in the first place and I don't have the patience.

Oh and if you hate Americans stay away from us, don't read our websites or posts. However I'm glad I provided you with a laugh spreading the joy to the over sensitive minorities.

Why delete what I wrote in responding to me?

Shall I now rip your comment to shredds?

tnmomofive
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2012 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I guess it isn't just us Americans who are dumbasses then.

Quoting imamomzilla:

shh

Quoting Della529:

Quoting mrsjonzy:

Quoting Della529:

What people that declared war on America and Americans in the 1950's?  Do you know anything about the history of US foreign policy, or who America was "fighting" in the 1950's?  Did the Communists declare us an enemy of god?

Your last sentence is unintelligible, but that's not surprising considering the OP doesn't know the difference between "then" or "than".

Thanks to certain Americans for their uneducated ignorance - you're always excellent at providing immense belly laughs.

Well in my research on Muslims I came across a declaration of war on America and Americans by jihadists. Which I had no idea what that means so I asked the Muslim chaplin and he said that's what Muslims derivied from. Yes if you're a Muslim you're a terrorist, the ultimate goal is to die for Allah. Allah is a jealous vengeful god that delights in war and the destruction of his enemies. When someone, country, people, interfere in the Muslim religion, which Americans have been trying to do for years they become his enemy. We metal and evangelized all over the world where we don't belong. I don't know why we pissed the Muslims in the middle east off enough in the 1950s to warrant a declaration of war in the name of Allah but we did. The information is splotchy and hard to get as I don't read or speak Arabic and I'm sure much is lost in translation.

You misunderstood my comment. It was a response the the caption in the photo, not the idea that every middle eastern looking person is a terrorist. It's not a secret America and the Middle East are in a bad way, the current president who's loyalty and origin are questioned constantly sitting with the current "enemy" represented by someone of middle eastern origin. Hello cryptic terrorist implication, not OMG he's so gay. Don't be so sensitive, it has nothing to do with you or terrorist status. If you can't understand my sentences read them out loud or adust for autocorrect. I don't reread as it takes me a year and day to type it in the first place and I don't have the patience.

Oh and if you hate Americans stay away from us, don't read our websites or posts. However I'm glad I provided you with a laugh spreading the joy to the over sensitive minorities.

asfriend
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting matreshka:

This sickens me most of this thread is filled with homophobia and racism. To those making those insinuations, you should be ashamed of your ignorance.

That's weird cause I was looking at the ones that didn't have elements of that, and thinking, blech, how boring.

imamomzilla
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Very homophobic comments. Shame on both of you!

tsk tsk

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

and the other on his junk...at least he looks happy...I bet he's a TOP

Quoting _Kissy_:

I think mittens has his mittens on that guys ass

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Look how close,...I think they are holding hands

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so". ~Ronald Reagan

imamomzilla
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 10:43 AM

Immense belly laugh---> sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting tnmomofive:

I guess it isn't just us Americans who are dumbasses then.

Quoting imamomzilla:

shh

Quoting Della529:

Quoting mrsjonzy:

Quoting Della529:

sweet-a-kins
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2012 at 10:56 AM

Where is your reprimend to the OP?

O right, she's allowed to be an ACTUAL hate filled homophobe because she is a rightie...

gotcha you betcha'

Quoting imamomzilla:

Very homophobic comments. Shame on both of you!

tsk tsk

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

and the other on his junk...at least he looks happy...I bet he's a TOP

Quoting _Kissy_:

I think mittens has his mittens on that guys ass

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Look how close,...I think they are holding hands

tnmomofive
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2012 at 11:19 AM

O is the homophobe ..why won't he just admitt that he likes it?

sweet-a-kins
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2012 at 11:36 AM

1) why would it matter to anyone other than Michelle if her were gay?

2) you posted a picture of two men sitting on a sofa and called them gay...that is the extent of your knowledge of either person, and you are calling them gay?

You are the homophobe here...and you don't care who knows it because bigotry is acceptable with your crew

Quoting tnmomofive:

O is the homophobe ..why won't he just admitt that he likes it?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN