Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

say what?????

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 10:20 AM
  • 53 Replies

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
asfriend
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 10:37 AM
4 moms liked this

Elizabeth Warren?

The person who lied about her ethnicity, to take advantage of the system, and receive benefits that should have been reserved for true Native Americans. The woman who then lied about being the first woman to breastfeed and take the bar? That Elizabeth Warren?

Weak even for a troll.

vonna610
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Quoting asfriend:

Elizabeth Warren?

The person who lied about her ethnicity, to take advantage of the system, and receive benefits that should have been reserved for true Native Americans. The woman who then lied about being the first woman to breastfeed and take the bar? That Elizabeth Warren?

Weak even for a troll.

troll???? sweetie i thought it was funny that's all so fall back. it's not that serious.

you on the romney bandwagon i see. and before you even say anything about me being for Obama as of right now im not on anyone's side. sidesplittinglaughter

numbr1wmn
by Nikki on Jun. 12, 2012 at 10:54 AM
2 moms liked this

I hate that she is running in my state.  She is a Class A MORON!

numbr1wmn
by Nikki on Jun. 12, 2012 at 10:56 AM

She is a troll

Quoting vonna610:

Quoting asfriend:

Elizabeth Warren?

Weak even for a troll.

troll???? sweetie i thought it was funny that's all so fall back. it's not that serious.

you on the romney bandwagon i see. and before you even say anything about me being for Obama as of right now im not on anyone's side. sidesplittinglaughter

jcrew6
by Jenney on Jun. 12, 2012 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this

OP, I really hope you don't rely on internet images photoshopped with colorful words and partial quotes as your facts when making big decisions.  

vonna610
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Quoting numbr1wmn:

She is a troll

Quoting vonna610:

Quoting asfriend:

Elizabeth Warren?

Weak even for a troll.

says the fake ass Ann romney .....  LMFAO

vonna610
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Quoting jcrew6:

OP, I really hope you don't rely on internet images photoshopped with colorful words and partial quotes as your facts when making big decisions.  

rolling on floor  i dont have to it's already online. i just took it.

matreshka
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this

She does have Cherokee blood quantum, she hasn't lied about anything, as usual you are regurgitating the smear campaign from the right. 

Quoting asfriend:

Elizabeth Warren?

Weak even for a troll.

matreshka
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 11:08 AM
2 moms liked this

I will be voting for Elizabeth Warren to unseat Scott Brown.

jcrew6
by Jenney on Jun. 12, 2012 at 11:11 AM

LOL.  Ummm ok.  Well if it's already online.  Hmmm and all you had to do was copy and paste someone else's graphic?  Well dern girl, it MUST be 100% fact, huh? 

(No matter the sarcasm,  I still don't think you get it.  )

Quoting vonna610:

Quoting jcrew6:

rolling on floor  i dont have to it's already online. i just took it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN