Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

mitt romney job creater SMFH

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 3:40 PM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this
While President Obama has a plan to create 1 million jobs, Mitt Romney is proposing cutbacks of jobs for police officers, firefighters, and teachers—the same plan he enforced in Massachusetts.

If a man as compromised as Mitt Romney were to be elected, who would he be beholden to as President?

Wall Street?
Exxon Mobil?
The Koch Brothers?
The Tea Party?
Bain Capital?
The Christian Right?
Grover Norquist?
The 1%?

Photo: Women for Obama!

Being
aware of the Thought process is a way of seeing why you do some of the
things you do on a daily basis..Unconscious thought goes unnoticed and
you react with them without thinking about it.....Think deeply into what
makes you tick,what makes you happy and every other emotion you get
from thoughts..Learn your thought process and begin to know yourself..
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nanaofsix531
by Platinum Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 3:47 PM

The only jobs he has created he created over seas.He can only fool people for so long the rest deserve what they get.

mom2myprince
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting nanaofsix531:

The only jobs he has created he created over seas.He can only fool people for so long the rest deserve what they get.

Thank you please post this again.

wake up people.

asfriend
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 4:02 PM
2 moms liked this

Obama will be the first and only President to ever have negative job growth in 4 years of his Presidency.

YES DO WAKE UP!

mom2myprince
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Quoting asfriend:

Obama will be the first and only President to ever have negative job growth in 4 years of his Presidency.

YES DO WAKE UP!

ASSfriend stop it lol....

wake up with romney as pres we will be going back to the 1800s but i guess thats ok with you.

Meadowchik
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 6:21 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting asfriend:

YES DO WAKE UP!

This should be repeated.

OP, your post is full of a whole lot of false propaganda that Obama wants you to believe, because it's just about the only way he has a chance to win 2012. Obama wants you to believe that a man who served helping people as a volunteer in his church for 14 years has no values.  Obama wants you to believe that a man who donated his time to the Olympics and his governership is only in it for himself.  Obama wants you to believe that a man who has donated millions to charities does not care about people in need.  Obama wants you to believe that a man who passed legislation to benefit all Massachusetts citizens only cares about the rich. Obama wants you to believe that a man who designed a nonpartisan blind selection process for judges is some partisan hack. Obama wants you to believe that a man who knows how to turn failing businesses, organizations, and states around, and who is extremely focused and prepared to help the American economy turn around is only in it for the corporations.

Obama wants you to believe one thing when the truth is there, if you just look.  But if you look, it will just be too obvious.  Mitt Romney is more qualified and capable than Obama ever was.  Obama might be able to talk the talk of a campaign better than Romney can, but it is Romney by far who walks the walk.

The most pressing social issue today is the economy

Visit Mitt Romney for President, CafeMom Group

asfriend
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 6:38 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting mom2myprince:

Quoting asfriend:

YES DO WAKE UP!

wake up with romney as pres we will be going back to the 1800s but i guess thats ok with you.

You have never once presented a fact, so I have to ask.

Can you do math?

Do you dispute my fact that fewer people will be working at the end of Obama's term than when he started?

This is easy, there is a number for when he started, and there will be a number when he is done.

The number at his end can only be less than, greater than, or equal to, and will be easy to verify.

Now, can you do math, and do you have the ability to know if one number is bigger than the other?

(these are all yes or no)

imamomzilla
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 6:41 PM

clapping

Quoting Meadowchik:

Quoting asfriend:

YES DO WAKE UP!

This should be repeated.

OP, your post is full of a whole lot of false propaganda that Obama wants you to believe, because it's just about the only way he has a chance to win 2012. Obama wants you to believe that a man who served helping people as a volunteer in his church for 14 years has no values.  Obama wants you to believe that a man who donated his time to the Olympics and his governership is only in it for himself.  Obama wants you to believe that a man who has donated millions to charities does not care about people in need.  Obama wants you to believe that a man who passed legislation to benefit all Massachusetts citizens only cares about the rich. Obama wants you to believe that a man who designed a nonpartisan blind selection process for judges is some partisan hack. Obama wants you to believe that a man who knows how to turn failing businesses, organizations, and states around, and who is extremely focused and prepared to help the American economy turn around is only in it for the corporations.

Obama wants you to believe one thing when the truth is there, if you just look.  But if you look, it will just be too obvious.  Mitt Romney is more qualified and capable than Obama ever was.  Obama might be able to talk the talk of a campaign better than Romney can, but it is Romney by far who walks the walk.

mom2myprince
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Quoting asfriend:

Quoting mom2myprince:

Quoting asfriend:

YES DO WAKE UP!

Can you do math?

Do you dispute my fact that fewer people will be working at the end of Obama's term than when he started?

This is easy, there is a number for when he started, and there will be a number when he is done.

The number at his end can only be less than, greater than, or equal to, and will be easy to verify.

Now, can you do math, and do you have the ability to know if one number is bigger than the other?

look at you tryna be a math teacher ASSfriend you so funny i love it.

asfriend
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Quoting mom2myprince:

Quoting asfriend:

Quoting mom2myprince:

Quoting asfriend:

YES DO WAKE UP!

Can you do math?

look at you tryna be a math teacher ASSfriend you so funny i love it.

I knew from experience, that you would deflect, I just wanted everyone else to know.

mom2myprince
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 6:56 PM

*ASSfriend* you told me you would vote for anybody that's not black so you we all see where your vote will be going.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN