Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Behar Says It would be 'COOL' If Romney's House Burned Down

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 2:37 PM
  • 177 Replies

(PIOG & BREITBART)

CURRENT TV'S NEW HIRE: BEHAR SAYS IT WOULD BE 'COOL' IF ROMNEY'S HOUSE BURNED DOWN

Current TV executives must be having second thoughts about their latest hire.

The ultra-low rated news outlet announced this week it will be giving over precious air time each weekday to far-left comedian/pundit Joy Behar come September.

The "View" mainstay has said plenty of regrettable things in the past, but less than 24 hours after joining Current TV she's already let loose with a new, mean-spirited gaffe.

Newsbusters reports Behar told an interviewer from Mediaite that she thinks it would be "kind of cool" if one of Mitt Romney's houses burned down.

MEDIAITE: He was making fun of the President for wanting to hire more policemen and firemen and teachers saying, you know, “Didn’t he get the message of Wisconsin that we want less government?”

BEHAR: Oh, less government? That is an idiotic statement. Can I just say that?

MEDIAITE: Yes.

BEHAR: I mean, I’d like to see his house burn, one of his millions of houses burning down. It would be kind of cool - the Mormon fire patrol.

Behar previously described Sarah Palin's electoral map featuring cross hair imagery as "an al Qaeda Christmas card," but Behar apparently doesn't mind wishing for a presidential candidate's home to be incinerated by fire.

Is this really the image Current TV wants to project as it tries to bring more eyeballs to the network? Or, perhaps, this is precisely what they had in mind?

by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ednarooni160
by Eds on Jun. 13, 2012 at 2:39 PM
4 moms liked this

Think about it, why would you (general you) even wish for your enemies house to be burned down especially knowing they had several children..that's "evil" in my opinion..  Maybe the left has a war on men, women AND children..

imamomzilla
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 2:39 PM
1 mom liked this

throwing up

imamomzilla
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 2:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Pure evil.

Quoting Ednarooni160:

Think about it, why would you (general you) even wish for your enemies house to be burned down especially knowing they had several children..that's "evil" in my opinion..  Maybe the left has a war on men, women AND children..

4kidz916
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 2:49 PM
3 moms liked this

Wow, that's a sick statment.  

mom2myprince
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 2:54 PM

sidesplittinglaughterhe would be cool he has like 10 homes 

Being
aware of the Thought process is a way of seeing why you do some of the
things you do on a daily basis..Unconscious thought goes unnoticed and
you react with them without thinking about it.....Think deeply into what
makes you tick,what makes you happy and every other emotion you get
from thoughts..Learn your thought process and begin to know yourself..
bookmommy
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Totally an unnecessary comment by Joy Behar. Maybe some Karma will burn HERS down instead...

asfriend
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I couldn't get past the part that used "current TV" and "precious air time" in the same story.

imamomzilla
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this

You think that's funny? Wow. *smh

Quoting mom2myprince:

sidesplittinglaughterhe would be cool he has like 10 homes 

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so". ~Ronald Reagan

sweet-a-kins
by Ruby Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 3:00 PM
2 moms liked this

You care about a sarcastic comment from a comedian?

Not Rush Limbaugh, Bill O' Reilly, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulture...etc?

So "mean" is not accpetable from a democratic comedian but is widely accpeted by any "personality" on the right?

Typical

sweet-a-kins
by Ruby Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 3:01 PM
4 moms liked this

Quoting bookmommy:

Totally an unnecessary comment by Joy Behar. Maybe some Karma will burn HERS down instead...

How is YOUR comment any better than hers?

Sounds like the OP will be after you...oh wait...that's silly, she loves violent speech against anyone on the left

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)