For those who believe Universal Healthcare is a good idea, I have a few questions.
1. If Universal Health Care is paid for out of our taxes, what is the assurance that the taxes won't rise to a level where these themselves are unaffordable?
2. Have you ever seen a tax imposed on Americans that decreased over the years?
3. Is there any assurance that certain medical conditions will not be excluded in coverage under Universal Healthcare, either now or in the future?
4.What is the assurance that the government won't just deny life saving treatments, particularly among newborns and the elderly?
5. What if Universal Health Care won't cover abortions and abortions without insurance are unaffordable?
6. If the reason for Universal Health Care is to make health care affordable and accessible to all, then why don't we just regulate the health insurance industry and beef up existing welfare programs for low income persons?